Dr. Cydney Todd Parker M.D.
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry5645 Wilderness Trce Stone Mountain GA, 30087
Dr. Cydney Parker is a psychiatrist practicing in Stone Mountain, GA. Dr. Parker is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Parker diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Parker may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Parker treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Univ of Ky Coll of Med, Lexington Ky 1989
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Johns Hopkins Univ Sch Med, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry; University Hosp, Inc, Psychiatry
Dr. Cydney Todd Parker M.D.'s Practice location
Stone Mountain, GA 30087Get Direction
LA CROSSE, WI 54601Get Direction
Dr. Cydney Todd Parker M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Parker
- Tips for Parents who are Raising a Child with Autism
If you are a parent who has a child with autism, you need to be proactive when it comes to understand your child's condition, and weighing out different treatments options. It is common for you to work with a multitude of people to help make the best decision for your child. A child's ability to...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- ADHD: How it Impacts the Family
Any negative medical condition suffered by one family member usually carries over to the rest of the family. How an ADHD diagnosis can affect the whole familyOnce a child, teenager, or even an adult, is diagnosed with ADHD, the impact of the diagnosis will be felt by the entire family. Furthermore,...
- Drugs for Irritability Symptoms of Autism
Autism is a kind of disorder that affects the developmental side of a person, and it affects social and communication skills. Irritability is the major symptom of autism, which complicates the adjustments in and around the person. The person may show various behaviors, such as hostility, outbursts,...
- What Are Delusions: Types, Risks, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What are delusions?Delusions are untrue and unrealistic beliefs of a person. A delusion separates the person from reality and imagination. It was previously known as "paranoid disorder", which is a type of serious mental disorder. People with this disorder usually experience delusions associated...
- Dr. Richard G. Hunter MD3583 Dumbarton Rd Nw Atlanta GA 30327
- Scott Patterson76 Paces West Court North West Atlanta Georgia 30327
- Dr. Jeffrey L. Rausch MD4233 Pleasant Hill Rd Duluth GA 30096
- Dr. Angel Luis Perez MD1365 Clifton Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30322
- Dr. Scott Firestone MD550 Peachtree Street Atlanta Georgia 30308
- Dr. Elizabeth Boswell M.D.1355 Peachtree St Ne Atlanta GA 30309