Dr. Cole Mccracken is a psychologist practicing in Indiana, PA. Dr. Mccracken specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Mccracken evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Mccracken because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Cole Mccracken M.A., PSY.D.'s Practice location
Indiana, PA 15701Get Direction
TORRANCE, PA 15779Get Direction
Dr. Cole Mccracken M.A., PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Meditate to Concentrate: The Science Behind Meditation
The science behind meditationPeople who meditate use their brain in such a way that it helps them avoid distraction and concentrate on the their task, says a new study. People who meditate regularly have less activity in that part of the brain associated with distractions and day dreaming....
- What Is Intrinsic Motivation?
Intrinsic motivation is a type of behavior, which is driven or fueled by internal rewards. It involves engaging in a behavior, in which a person finds it as personally rewarding. Essentially, a person performs an activity not to receive external rewards, but for his or her own...
- How an Autism Expert Failed to See His Own Son's Asperger's
Many children with Asperger’s syndrome are initially diagnosed with ADHD and then later diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome in adulthood when seeking help for directly related matters such as depression or persistent anxiety. This is how it took professor Tony Attwood, clinical psychologist, 35...
- Is Asperger's a Form of Autism?
Firstly, we need to know exactly what Asperger’s Syndrome is before we can relate it to Autism Spectrum Disorder. However, it is important to point out at this juncture that even though the two have similarities and differences, they are related.What is AS?Asperger’s Syndrome is actually...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- New Romantic Comedy Deemed an Honest Portrayal of People with Autism
Whether for a fun date night or an evening with friends, the romantic comedy has long been a staple in the film industry. From the many light-hearted and funny moments to the more touching scenes, a good romantic comedy leaves viewers feeling happy, which may be why the genre has been a favorite...
- Dr. David R. Allen PH.D.335 Grant St Indiana PA 15701
- Dr. Eric William Rosenberger PH.D.720 Church St Indiana PA 15701
- Dr. Carolyn Menta PSYD850 Hospital Rd Indiana PA 15701
- Dr. Richard Kutz PSY.D.149 Hamill Rd Indiana PA 15701
- Dr. Donald Urey Robertson PH.D.Center For Applied Psychology 1020 Oakland Indiana PA 15705
- Mrs. Kristina Joyce Luna MA, PSY.D.1385 Locust St Indiana PA 15701