I have over 15 years of experience as a Doctor of Chiropractic in both the clinical and administrative areas of independently operating a Chiropractic office. I also possess extensive knowledge in diagnosing and treating various types of injuries and provisions for healthier lifestyle choices, as well as worked in the athletic field of Sports Medicine. I have a knowledge base of advanced techniques and procedures for treating patients. My ability to think critically and work independently, gives me a cutting edge in this field.
Education and Training
North Carolina Central Uni Athletic Training, BS 2000
Parker College of Chiropractic Anatomy, BS 2005
National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Maude Davis Scholarship 1997
- North Carolina Central University Honor Roll (1997-2000) Year
- National Deans List (1998-2000) Year
- North Carolina Central University Dean’s List (1998-2000) Year
- 3.0 Pointers Club (1999-2000) Year
- Golden Key National Honor Society (2000-present) Year
- North Carolina Central University 40 Under 40 Honoree 2016
- Trademark Women of Distinction Honors Edition 2017
- Top 25 Women in Business Award 2017 Charlotte Business Journal
- Walker’s Legacy Charlotte Power15 Award 2018
- Crowns of Enterprise Award-(Certified Small Business Enterprise of the year) 2019 The City of Charlotte & Mecklenburg County
- Patient Care of The Year Award 2019 Achi Magazine
- Distinguished Alumni Award 2020 North Carolina Central University Alumni Association
- North Carolina Chiropractic Association
Dr. LaTanya Bowman, DC's Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28269Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. LaTanya Bowman, DC | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. LaTanya Bowman, DC's reviewsWrite Review
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- Cheynia Allen2121 E. Arbors Dr Charlotte NC 28262
- Dr. Bryan Edmiston DC325 Arlington Ave Charlotte NC 28203
- Dr. Neil Karnire Pai D.C.8821 University East Dr Charlotte NC 28213
- Dr. Chad Randall Drilling DC2305 E Wt Harris Blvd Charlotte NC 28213
- Dr. Joyce Battaglia D.C.16511 Northcross Dr Huntersville NC 28078
- Dr. Arthur Benjamin Plesa D.C.8115 UNIVERSITY EAST DR CHARLOTTE NC 28213