Dr. LaTanya Terrain Bowman, DC
Chiropractor8728 Arbor Creek Dr Suite A Charlotte NC, 28269
I have over 15 years of experience as a Doctor of Chiropractic in both the clinical and administrative areas of independently operating a Chiropractic office. I also possess extensive knowledge in diagnosing and treating various types of injuries and provisions for healthier lifestyle choices, as well as worked in the athletic field of Sports Medicine. I have a knowledge base of advanced techniques and procedures for treating patients. My ability to think critically and work independently, gives me a cutting edge in this field.
Education and Training
North Carolina Central Uni Athletic Training, BS 2000
Parker College of Chiropractic Anatomy, BS 2005
National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Dr. LaTanya Terrain Bowman, DC's Expert Contributions
The best way to sleep is on your back. There are plenty of orthotic pillows that are out, that helps with back sleeping. But pending on your body composition, sleeping on your back may not be the preferred method. There are orthotics that helps with rounded shoulders, (shoulder posture correctors), which will re-educate your muscles for the proper posture correction, which is recommend to help with rounded shoulders. READ MORE
- Maude Davis Scholarship 1997
- North Carolina Central University Honor Roll (1997-2000) Year
- National Deans List (1998-2000) Year
- North Carolina Central University Dean’s List (1998-2000) Year
- 3.0 Pointers Club (1999-2000) Year
- Golden Key National Honor Society (2000-present) Year
- North Carolina Central University 40 Under 40 Honoree 2016
- Trademark Women of Distinction Honors Edition 2017
- Top 25 Women in Business Award 2017 Charlotte Business Journal
- Walker’s Legacy Charlotte Power15 Award 2018
- Crowns of Enterprise Award-(Certified Small Business Enterprise of the year) 2019 The City of Charlotte & Mecklenburg County
- Patient Care of The Year Award 2019 Achi Magazine
- Distinguished Alumni Award 2020 North Carolina Central University Alumni Association
- North Carolina Chiropractic Association
Dr. LaTanya Terrain Bowman, DC's Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28269Get Direction
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Cheynia Allen2121 E. Arbors Dr Charlotte NC 28262
- Dr. Bryan Edmiston DC325 Arlington Ave Charlotte NC 28203
- Dr. Neil Karnire Pai D.C.8821 University East Dr Charlotte NC 28213
- Dr. Chad Randall Drilling DC2305 E Wt Harris Blvd Charlotte NC 28213
- Dr. Joyce Battaglia D.C.16511 Northcross Dr Huntersville NC 28078
- Dr. Arthur Benjamin Plesa D.C.8115 UNIVERSITY EAST DR CHARLOTTE NC 28213