Dr. Victor James Lim D.D.S
Dentist | General Practice1201 Agora Dr Suite 2b Bel Air MD, 21014
Dr. Victor Lim is a Dentist practicing in Bel Air, MD. Dr. Lim specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Victor James Lim D.D.S's Practice location
Bel Air, MD 21014Get Direction
Dr. Victor James Lim D.D.S's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lim
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Dalia Tadros DDS7600 Osler Dr Towson Maryland 21204
- Dr. Brandon Michael Ford D.D.S.10153 York Rd Cockeysville MD 21030
- Howard Kaplan D.D.S.2018 Rock Spring Road Forest Hill MD 21050
- Gregory Digiovanni D.D.S.2018 Rock Spring Road Forest Hill MD 21050
- Dr. Jerome Nixon Yeoumans DDS PA7402 York Road Suite Towson MD 21204
- Dr. Vy Bao Tran D.D.S14 Pleasant Street Cambridge MA 02139