Dr. Maureen Luetje is a pediatric emergency medicine physician practicing in Detroit, MI. Dr. Luetje specializes in providing care for critically ill and injured children. Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physicians possess a vast amount of knowledge in areas such as neonatology, critical care and forensic pediatrics. Children involved in automobile accidents, child abuse or near-drowning episodes are frequent cases treated by pediatric emergency medicine physicians.
Education and Training
A.T. Still University of Health Sciences Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Ear Infection
- Henry Ford Hospital Program
Maureen Teresa Luetje D.O.'s Practice location
Detroit, MI 48201Get Direction
MILWAUKEE, WI 53226Get Direction
Maureen Teresa Luetje D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Overcoming Lymphoma: A South Philly Student's Story
In April of 2018, 18-year-old Alexis Carine was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma (HL), a blood cancer that begins in the lymphatic system. Her diagnosis was stage II HL, a cancer found in two or more lymph node areas, and both are either above or below the diaphragm (the muscle located just...
- Yellow Eyes: When to Be Concerned
IntroductionA person's eyes can offer personality insights, and at the same time, provide warning signs about the body's overall health. When the white portion of the eyes called sclera turns yellowish in color, it is often a signal that something is not right in the body. It also indicates a...
- Links Between Shortened Telomeres and Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD), is a disease that affects children and is one of the nine forms of Muscular Dystrophy (MD). Duchenne usually presents in early childhood between the ages of three and five, and although girls can be affected, it is more prevalent in boys. The disease affects 1 in...
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- Treatment for Meningitis
The severity of meningitis varies from one person to another. In common cases, medications can help solve the problem and the person may recover within 1 to 3 weeks. But in cases where there is a risk of the infection spreading to the meninges, hospitalization and other confirmation tests might be...
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...
- Dr. Joyce M Blazejewski M.D.4700 SCHAEFER RD. DEARBORN MI 48126
- Dr. Julia Lynn Hays M.D.34815 W. Michigan Ave Wayne MI 48184
- Dr. Valerie Whitcomb M.D.3901 Beaubien Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Mayura Prakash Gujarathi M.D.3901 Beaubien Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Ahmed Raza Khan M.D.Henry Ford Health System Detroit MI 48202
- Dr. Maria D. Dorsch M.D.Henry Ford Health System Dearborn MI 48126