Dr. Maureen Luetje is a pediatric emergency medicine physician practicing in Detroit, MI. Dr. Luetje specializes in providing care for critically ill and injured children. Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physicians possess a vast amount of knowledge in areas such as neonatology, critical care and forensic pediatrics. Children involved in automobile accidents, child abuse or near-drowning episodes are frequent cases treated by pediatric emergency medicine physicians.
Education and Training
A.T. Still University of Health Sciences Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Ear Infection
- Henry Ford Hospital Program
Maureen Teresa Luetje D.O.'s Practice location
Detroit, MI 48201Get Direction
MILWAUKEE, WI 53226Get Direction
Maureen Teresa Luetje D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Holistic Treatments for HIV
An Overview of HIVThe human immunodeficiency virus or HIV can be spread through infected body fluids such as blood, vaginal fluid, rectal fluids, semen and pre-ejaculatory fluids, and breast milk. Most often, the virus is passed through sexual intercourse or sharing of infected injection needles...
- Crohn's Disease: Foods, Vitamins, Supplements, and Herbal Remedies
Crohn's Disease and VitaminsCrohn is an inflammatory bowel disease which mainly affects the gastrointestinal tract causing severe pain in the abdomen, constant fever and reduction in weight. It does not allow the digestive system to absorb the required vitamins and nutrients from the food.Vitamins...
- Autism Assessments Are Male-Centered: Why?
Gender inequality comes in many forms. While there have been large strides in the right direction over the past couple centuries, there is much work to be done as a society. The medical field has their own gender inequality issues with patients. Historically, all health assessments and measurements...
- Treatment for Meningitis
The severity of meningitis varies from one person to another. In common cases, medications can help solve the problem and the person may recover within 1 to 3 weeks. But in cases where there is a risk of the infection spreading to the meninges, hospitalization and other confirmation tests might be...
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- Dr. Joyce M Blazejewski M.D.1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48108
- Dr. Julia Lynn Hays M.D.2799 W Grand Blvd Detroit MI 48202
- Dr. Valerie Whitcomb M.D.11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Mayura Prakash Gujarathi M.D.3901 Beaubien Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Ahmed Raza Khan M.D.Henry Ford Health System Detroit MI 48202
- Dr. Maria D. Dorsch M.D.Henry Ford Health System Dearborn MI 48126