Dr. Kelly O'donnell MD
Anesthesiologist425 Ben Oaks Dr W Severna Park MD, 21146
Dr. Kelly O'donnell is an anesthesiologist practicing in Severna Park, MD. Dr. O'donnell ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. O'donnell also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
University of Maryland M.D. 1990
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Endovenous Radiofrequency Ablation
- Endovenus Laser Ablation
- NonThermal Venous Ablation
- Botox Cosmetic
- Dermal Fillers
- Juvederm Ultra
- Juvederm Ultra Plus
- Laser Hair Removal
- Fractional LaserSkin Resurfacing
- Skin Firming
- UltraShape Power for Non-Invasive
- Fat Destruction
- Professional Member American College of Phlebology
- Professional Member American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Board Certified American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine;
Dr. Kelly O'donnell MD's Practice location
Severna Park, MD 21146Get Direction
ANNAPOLIS, MD 21401Get Direction
Annapolis, MD 21401Get Direction
Easton, MD 21601Get Direction
Dr. Kelly O'donnell MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. O'donnell
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- Ten Potential “Heartbreakers”
Although heredity and age can contribute to the demise of a healthy heart, there are still some precautions you can take to prevent heart disease. Some precautions include:1. SmokingSmoking has a profound effect on an individual's blood pressure, and it can also cause blood clots. A smoker may also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Levi Pearson III M.D.9501 OLD ANNAPOLIS RD ELLICOTT CITY MD 21042
- Dr. Kadia Mary Bundu M.D.1221 MERCENTILE LANE UPPER MARLBORO MD 20772
- Dr. Alina Grigore MD22 S. Greene Street Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Kumudhini Hendrix MD22 S GREENE ST BALTIMORE MD 21201
- Uma Prabhakar301 Hospital Drive Glen Burnie Maryland 21061
- Dr. Nanhi Mitter M.D.1800 Orleans Street Baltimore MD 21287