Dr. Jeanette Maclean D.D.S.
Dentist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Dentistry6320a W Union Hills Dr Suite #280 Glendale AZ, 85308
Dr. Jeanette MacLean received her dental degree, with honors from the University of Southern California and completed her specialty training in pediatric dentistry at the University of Nevada School of ...
Dr. Jeanette Maclean D.D.S.'s Practice location
Glendale, AZ 85308Get Direction
Dr. Jeanette Maclean D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Maclean
- How Is Rosacea Diagnosed?
Rosacea is a long-standing skin condition that mainly affects females in the ages between 30 to 50 years. It initially develops some redness over the face and later followed by bumps that look similarly to pimples. It commonly affects the cheeks, nose, and forehead. These symptoms are often...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Why It's So Important to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Clarice Law, DMD, MS, assistant professor in the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics sections at the UCLA School of Dentistry says that it is better to get the child to the dentist as early as possible. She personally likes to have children starting the dental visits by the age of one year. First...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Dr. Misee Harris D.M.D.8085 W Bell Rd Peoria AZ 85382
- Dr. Jeffrey Neil Brownstein DDS3820 W Happy Valley Rd. Glendale AZ 85310
- Dr. Abraham Itty D.M.D6868 E Becker Lane #101 Scottsdale AZ 85254
- Dr. Gregory Whelan DMD9840 W. Yearling Rd Peoria AZ 85383
- Jaren Tolman Jensen DDS4025 W Bell Rd Phoenix AZ 85053
- Dr. Yaneav Cohen D.D.S.14269 N 87TH ST SCOTTSDALE AZ 85260