Dr. Dennis Robert Salapack DDS
Dentist | General Practice30 Erie St N Massillon OH, 44646
Dr. Dennis Salapack is a Dentist practicing in Massillon, OH. Dr. Salapack specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Dennis Robert Salapack DDS's Practice location
Massillon, OH 44646Get Direction
NORTH CANTON, OH 44720Get Direction
Dr. Dennis Robert Salapack DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Salapack
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Jaime Lyn Darr DDS1494c S Arlington St Akron OH 44306
- Dr. Robert Russell Guthrie DDS111 Main St Wadsworth OH 44281
- Dr. Matthew John Thiel DDS6503 Frank Ave Nw North Canton OH 44720
- Dr. Benjamin Robert Cook D.D.S.3702 Cleveland Ave Sw Canton OH 44707
- Julie Marie Thomas D.D.S.1437 S Main St North Canton OH 44720
- Dr. Angelo Nasca D.D.S.2785 S Arlington Rd Akron OH 44312