Dr. Katherine Eckert is a Chiropractor practicing in Oil City, PA. Dr. Eckert specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Eckert seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Katherine Leigh Eckert D.C.'s Practice location
Oil City, PA 16301Get Direction
Dr. Katherine Leigh Eckert D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Dr. Mark Allen Kehoe DC908 Liberty Street Franklin PA 16323
- Dr. Adam Scott Middleton D.C.128 W Central Ave Titusville PA 16354
- Dr. Richard H Clark DC462 Warren Rd Franklin PA 16323
- Dr. James Edward Nalbach D.C.409 13th St Franklin PA 16323
- Dr. Shanley J Seybert D.C.111 N Perry St Titusville PA 16354
- Dr. Dianna Lynne Rafferty D.C.1264 PITTSBURGH RD UNIONTOWN PA 15401