Dr. Paul Payant is an optometrist practicing in OSHKOSH, WI. Dr. Payant specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Payant performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Paul Hubert Payant O.D.'s Practice location
OSHKOSH, WI 54902Get Direction
Dr. Paul Hubert Payant O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- Sean P Halpin O.D.1885 W Pointe Dr Oshkosh WI 54902
- Dr. Ruth Ann Weber O.D.503 Doctors Ct Oshkosh WI 54901
- Dr. Elizabeth Christine Melchert O.D.21 Park Pl Appleton WI 54914
- Dr. David Brian Hammes O.D.355 N Peters Ave Fond Du Lac WI 54935
- Dr. Brian James Hammes O.D.355 N Peters Ave Fond Du Lac WI 54935
- Dr. Andrew M Josephs OD1155 W Winneconne Ave Neenah WI 54956