Dr. Jad Z. Bou-abdallah MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology750 E Adams St Syracuse NY, 13210
My goal is to provide high quality clinical care to patients with a broad range of gastroenterological disorders. I have a particular interest in the elderly: I completed a geriatrics fellowship, I ha ...
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Affiliated Hospitals 2005
- SUNY Upstate Medical Center - GME Office 2008
- SUNY Upstate Medical Center - GME Office 2009
- Gastroenterology Fellowship, SUNY Upstate Medical University 2012
- Geriatrics Fellowship, Upstate Medical University 2009
Experience & Accolades
- Clinical Assistant Professor 2014 - 2014University at Buffalo
- Member2013 - 2014 Staff Physician, Gastroenterology Division, VA Western New York Healthcare System
- Clinical Assistant Professor 2012 - 2013 Upstate Medical University State University of New York
- Member2012 - 2013 Staff Physician, Gastroenterology Division, Syracuse VA Medical Center
Dr. Jad Z. Bou-abdallah MD's Practice location
Syracuse, NY 13210Get Direction
Dr. Jad Z. Bou-abdallah MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bou-abdallah
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Study Suggests that Self-Reported Celiac Disease Could Be Due to Another Molecule
Although medical statics show that celiac disease and gluten allergies are present in only a small number of people (less than 1%), a large number of people are claiming to suffer from celiac disease and reporting benefits from a gluten-free diet, even without a proper diagnosis. Perhaps, what is...
- Scientists Discover What Drives Inflammation in Irritable Bowel Disorder
Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), an umbrella term used to describe disorders that trigger chronic inflammation in the digestive tract, remains a clinical puzzle. Current treatments are not effective for all individuals with IBD and many even stop working with time. However, regardless of their...
- What Are the Symptoms of Diarrhea?
Frequent bowel movement characterized by loose and watery stools is referred to as diarrhea. In simple terms, it is exactly opposite to constipation and this condition is very common. It is not very serious and can be treated by simple home remedies and over-the-counter medications. Diarrhea may be...
- What Does Belly Button Pain Mean?
Pain in your belly button can range from mild to severe and can be occasional or constant. In some cases, belly button pain can also radiate to other areas of the body aside from the area near your belly button. It is also important to note that pain in your belly button is not a medical condition...
- New DNA Test May Identify Celiac Disease
As far as healthy living and dieting are concerned, it seems that a gluten-free diet is the latest fad. Invite some friends to dinner, and it will be obvious that at least one of them will have issues with some of the dishes, probably due to gluten availability. This happens because some people...
- Dr. John Sun DO260 TOWNSHIP BLVD CAMILLUS NY 13031
- Dr. Thomas J Romano MD5112 W Taft Rd Liverpool NY 13088
- Dr. Young Lee MD5112 W Taft Rd Liverpool NY 13088
- Dr. Sara H. Mitchell M.D.5112 W Taft Rd Liverpool NY 13088
- Dr. Scott A Edison MD260 TOWNSHIP BLVD CAMILLUS NY 13031
- Dr. Robert S Epstein MD5112 W Taft Rd Liverpool NY 13088