Dr. Andrew Proos is an anesthesiologist practicing in Providence, RI. Dr. Proos ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Proos also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ma Med Sch- Worcester Ma 1983
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- U Ma Mem Hlthcare-Univ Campus, Internal Medicine; Mt Auburn Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Andrew A. Proos MD's Practice location
Providence, RI 02906Get Direction
Dr. Andrew A. Proos MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Porn Addiction and Erectile Dysfunction: A Complete Guide
Introduction In porn addiction, a person loses control over his or her own sexual behavior. Despite the consequences, porn addicts still compulsively use pornography. The consequences include:...
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Patrick D. Mccarty DDS30 Warren St Brighton MA 02135
- Dr. Bijan Nasseri Niaki MD91 Washington Street Taunton MA 02780
- Dr. Emily Goldenberg M.D.593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903
- Dr. Timothy Gerard Connelly D.O.825 Chalkstone Ave Providence RI 02908
- Dr. Christopher C Stowe MD795 Middle St Fall River MA 02721
- Dr. Susan B Pollan M.D.16 Hillside Ave Attleboro MA 02703