Dr. Jakub Stuart Langer MD
Hand Surgeon | Hand Surgery590 Wakara Way Salt Lake City UT, 84108
Dr. Jakub Langer is a hand surgeon practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Langer specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Education and Training
Washington Center / School of Medicine 2005
Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine 2005
- A spectrophotometric assay for gentamicin.
- Microstructural shear localization in plastic deformation of amorphous solids.
- Slip complexity in dynamic models of earthquake faults.
- Rate-and-state theory of plastic deformation near a circular hole.
- Survivin as a cell cycle-related and antiapoptotic protein in granulosa cells.
- Dynamics of large-scale plastic deformation and the necking instability in amorphous solids.
- Dynamics of shear-transformation zones in amorphous plasticity: energetic constraints in a minimal theory.
- Thermal effects in the shear-transformation-zone theory of amorphous plasticity: comparisons to metallic glass data.
- Dynamics of shear-transformation zones in amorphous plasticity: Formulation in terms of an effective disorder temperature.
- Dynamic model of super-arrhenius relaxation rates in glassy materials.
- Dynamics and thermodynamics of the glass transition.
- Excitation chains at the glass transition.
- Athermal shear-transformation-zone theory of amorphous plastic deformation. I. Basic principles.
- Athermal shear-transformation-zone theory of amorphous plastic deformation. II. Analysis of simulated amorphous silicon.
- Dendrites, viscous fingers, and the theory of pattern formation.
- Trigger Finger
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Birth Defects
- Washington University Medical Center in St. Louis 2006
- U/UT Prog, Salt Lake City, UT,, Hand Surgery 2010
Dr. Jakub Stuart Langer MD's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84108Get Direction
Hillsboro, OR 97124Get Direction
HILLSBORO, OR 97124Get Direction
Dr. Jakub Stuart Langer MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Langer
- Can MS be Inherited?
If you have MS, then you understand what it is like living with an unpredictable condition. Managing MS can challenging enough individually, let alone having to worry if your child will get MS. This is understandable as it is only natural to want the best for your child. If you plan on having...
- How Are UTIs Diagnosed?
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are a common form of infection that affects the bladder, kidneys and the tubes that connect them together. They are quite common and account for almost 8.1 million visits to health care professionals every year. A UTI can easily be diagnosed and treated by a health...
- New Approach to Ovarian Cancer Screening: Is it Beneficial?
Women and the medical community need a simplified tool to screen for ovarian cancer and breast cancer whenever they visit a cancer imaging center. Such a tool should be practical and should be able to identify women who are at a high risk for ovarian and breast cancer and who might otherwise go...
- Weight Loss Surgery Can Motivate an Entire Household to Get Fit
According to a new study published in. Archives of Surgery, family members of people who had weight loss surgery adopted healthier lifestyle and eating habits. All the members in the family were active for over a year after the surgery, and overweight members in the family lost an average of 8...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Dr. Michael Ernest Raemisch MD324 10th Ave Salt Lake City UT 84103
- Dr. Douglas T Hutchinson MD590 S WAKARA WAY SALT LAKE CITY UT 84108
- Dr. William Frederick Gowski MD5848 Fashion Blvd Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Dr. Sidney Lincoln Baucom M.D.5848 S Fashion Blvd Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Dr. William Bradford Rockwell MD50 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Christopher H Martin MD1160 E 3900 S Salt Lake City UT 84124