Dr. Afshin Shirinzadeh is a Chiropractor practicing in Austell, GA. Dr. Shirinzadeh specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Shirinzadeh seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Afshin Shirinzadeh D.C.'s Practice location
Austell, GA 30106Get Direction
Dr. Afshin Shirinzadeh D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Guy Gunter5150 Roswell Rd Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. LaDonna C. Bense D.C.110 Evans Mill Dr. Dallas GA 30157
- Dr. Amir B. Banishahi D.C1827 Powers Ferry Rd Atlanta GA 30339
- Dr. Eric Parada D.C.12465 Ocean Hwy Pawleys Island SC 29585
- Dr. Tracy Lauren Olson D.C.3903 Jiles Rd Nw Kennesaw GA 30144
- Dr. Neil Adam Berman DC3150 Higjlands Pkwy, are:205 Smyrna Ga 30082