Dr. Sravan kumar reddy Matta is a pediatric gastroenterologist practicing in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Matta specializes in digestive system, liver or nutritional problems in children from the newborn period to their teens. Conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance, chronic constipation or obesity can all be treated by a pediatric gastroenterologist.
Dr. Sravan kumar reddy Matta MD's Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53226Get Direction
ROSEVILLE, CA 95661Get Direction
Dr. Sravan kumar reddy Matta MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Two Sisters Create a Resourceful Gluten-Free Website
Diagnosed at 3 years old with celiac disease, Sara Kronenberg and her family had to make some big changes to their diets and embrace a gluten-free lifestyle. Thanks to her mother’s support and research that she did about living gluten-free, Sara and her older sister Emma became experts at...
- Does My Baby Have Acid Reflux?
Spit out what they have just been fed; this is known as reflux or posseting. This is not vomiting. It is important to learn the difference between vomiting and reflux. In vomiting, the muscles contract to forcefully expel the contents of the stomach, whereas in reflux, it is a spontaneous expulsion...
- Which Conditions Are Linked with Mesenteric Adenitis?
Mesenteric adenitis, also called as mesenteric lymphadenitis, is a condition that causes swelling and inflammation in the abdominal lymph nodes. This condition usually affects children and adolescents.Lymph nodes are small glands that are part of the lymphatic system. They contain a type of white...
- What You Need to Know About Incisional Hernias
What is a Hernia?A hernia is a medical condition that results from tissue or organs protruding through the abdominal walls. This protrusion is due to a weakness or hole in a muscle. The condition might start without any symptoms, but can lead to serious problems like death if left unattended. Hernia...
- Digestive Health of Children
Kids can be so unpredictable when it comes to eating – they may complain about stomach pain when they are very grumpy, but may keep quiet when they really feel bad. Most children settle into a better eating pattern and the complaints about stomach aches also reduce. Some of these are true warning...
- Mesenteric Adenitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Mesenteric adenitis is the inflammation of the lymph nodes present in the mesentery, which is the membrane that attaches the small intestine to the abdominal cavity wall. It usually causes abdominal pain, especially in children and teenagers. Lymph nodes contain lymphocytes, which are...
- Dr. Steven L Werlin MD9000 W WISCONSIN AVE MILWAUKEE WI 53226
- Dr. Narayanan Venkatasubramani M.D., MRCP., MBBS.9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Adrian Miranda MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Alan N Mayer MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Joshua Dennis Noe M.D.9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Gisela G Chelimsky MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226