Dr. Casey Smith is an aerospace medicine specialist practicing in Eglin Afb, FL. Dr. Smith provides primary care services for professionals like pilots and crewmembers who work and travel in the air or space. As an aerospace medicine specialist, Dr. Smith discovers, manages and prevents health issues that result from traveling in extreme environments. These physicians are particularly trained in diseases that may arise from air travel, and work to keep airmen healthy and safe.
Education and Training
University of Texas At Houston / Medical School At Houston 2009
Dr. Casey Clark Smith MD's Practice location
Eglin Afb, FL 32542Get Direction
BIRMINGHAM, AL 35233Get Direction
Dr. Casey Clark Smith MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Dengue Fever?
Dengue fever is a disease originating from four members of the Flaviviridae family of viruses. Identified as Dengue 1 through 4, these pathogens are called RNA viruses because their genetic nucleus is made up of ribonucleic acid or RNA. A fifth strain of the virus was discovered in 2013, adding to...
- Why Social Implications of Rheumatoid Arthritis Should Be Addressed
When patients are first diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis, the main things they think about are the physical implications of the condition. It is true that these physical effects can be particularly troublesome and take up most of the patient's attention. However, rheumatoid arthritis effects...
- Fibromyalgia: Foods to Eat and Foods to Run Away From
It is possible to live with fibromyalgia. When a person has fibromyalgia they experience musculoskeletal pain that typically creates problems with sleep, memory, extreme fatigue, and mood. Women are more likely to experience fibromyalgia compared to men. There is, unfortunately, no cure for...
- Cured Meat Can Result in COPD Flare-Ups
People who consume cured meat, like bacon and salami, possess a greater risk of having a flare-up of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), according to reports researchers. COPD entails several lung diseases that are chronic, including bronchitis and emphysema. These chronic lung conditions...
- Antibiotics May Not Alleviate the Symptoms of Sinusitis
A recent study has shown that antibiotics like amoxicillin are not very effective in controlling the symptoms of sinusitis, which is the infection of sinuses and the nasal passages. The study was conducted on 166 participants and the results are published in the journal of the American Medical...
- Brain Tumor: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
A brain tumor is a condition that involves an abnormal multiplication of cells in the brain. Tumors can be cancerous or non-cancerous in nature. Cancerous tumors are often referred to as “malignant,” and non-cancerous tumors are called “benign”. If either kind of tumor grows, they increase...
- Dr. William Edward Nelson M.D.100 Bartley St Hurlburt Field FL 32544
- Dr. Elizabeth Casstevens M.D.307 Boatner Rd Eglin Afb FL 32542
- Dr. Jon J Juhasz MD307 Boatner Rd Eglin Afb FL 32542
- Dr. Luke Harris Porsi M.D.113 Lielmanis Ave Hurlburt Field FL 32544
- Dr. John Douglas Hermann D.O.1000 Mar Walt Dr Fort Walton Beach FL 32547
- Dr. Oclla Michele Fletcher MD113 Lielmanis Ave Hurlburt Field FL 32544