Dr. Casey Smith is an aerospace medicine specialist practicing in Eglin Afb, FL. Dr. Smith provides primary care services for professionals like pilots and crewmembers who work and travel in the air or space. As an aerospace medicine specialist, Dr. Smith discovers, manages and prevents health issues that result from traveling in extreme environments. These physicians are particularly trained in diseases that may arise from air travel, and work to keep airmen healthy and safe.
Education and Training
University of Texas At Houston / Medical School At Houston 2009
Dr. Casey Clark Smith MD's Practice location
Eglin Afb, FL 32542Get Direction
BIRMINGHAM, AL 35233Get Direction
Dr. Casey Clark Smith MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Dengue Fever?
Entry Point: The Proboscis Prick of the Aedes MosquitoIn Dengue fever, the human body plays host to a virus that is carried by the Aedes mosquito species. The infection occurs when mosquito saliva is mixed with harmful viruses in the bloodstream. The virus then goes through stages of overcoming the...
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Basic Facts
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is an abdominal disorder, which is characterized by pain, discomfort, interfered bowel habits (diarrhea and constipation), cramping, and bloating. Although IBS symptoms are persistent, there are many things that can be done to suppress its effects. IBS does not...
- What Causes Kidney Stones?
Kidney stones are a common problem for many people. In the United States, kidney infection cases are usually due to kidney stones increasing in size over time. What Are Kidney Stones?Kidney stones are crystal ball-like substances that form in the urinary tract. These stones are usually found around...
- What is Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction?
Today's market is full of medicines available to control sexual activities. Most of the techniques are available to enhance the sexual interest among the people of all different age groups and help in performing sexual activities. Every day, the market gets buzzed with new form of sexual devices,...
- Symptoms of High Blood Pressure
There’s a reason high blood pressure (HBD) is called the ‘silent killer’, and that’s because you won’t notice any symptoms. There are numerous myths by people who believe that cases of nosebleeds and headaches are symptomatic of HBD, but this isn’t always the case. The truth is, HBP is...
- Why Your Lymph Nodes May Be Swollen – Lymphadenopathy
Lymph nodes play an important role in filtering antigens from the extracellular fluid. They are ideal organs for accepting antigens that gain access through the skin and gastrointestinal tract. Lymph nodes are considered to have high concentrations of antigen-presenting cells and lymphocytes.The...
- Dr. William Edward Nelson M.D.100 Bartley St Hurlburt Field FL 32544
- Dr. Elizabeth Casstevens M.D.307 Boatner Rd Eglin Afb FL 32542
- Dr. Luke Harris Porsi M.D.113 Lielmanis Ave Hurlburt Field FL 32544
- Dr. John Douglas Hermann D.O.4402 Vance Jackson Rd San Antonio TX 78230
- Dr. Jon J Juhasz MD307 Boatner Rd Eglin Afb FL 32542
- Dr. Brian Joseph Clark MD113 Lielmanis Ave Hurlburt Field FL 32544