Dr. Patrick Finley Bergin M.D.
Orthopedic Surgeon (Orthopedist) | Orthopaedic Trauma2500 N State St Department Of Orthop Jackson MS, 39216
Dr. Patrick Bergin is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Jackson, MS. Dr. Bergin specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Bergin tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine 2005
- Detection of periprosthetic infections with use of ribosomal RNA-based polymerase chain reaction.
- Modes of failure of custom expandable repiphysis prostheses: a report of three cases.
- Direct anterior total hip arthroplasty.
- Obesity, Malnutrition, and the Response to Critical Illness.
- OBESITY AND CRITICAL ILLNESS: INSIGHTS FROM ANIMAL MODELS.
- Institutional and Seasonal Variations in the Incidence and Causative Organisms for Posttraumatic Infection following Open Fractures.
- Extent and Morbidity of Lateralization of a Trochanteric Fixation Nail Blade.
- Stability of the Syndesmosis After Posterior Malleolar Fracture Fixation.
- Historical notes on the first issue of the news.
- Broken Ankle
Dr. Patrick Finley Bergin M.D.'s Practice location
Jackson, MS 39216Get Direction
Dr. Patrick Finley Bergin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bergin
- Holistic Treatments for Arthritis
Arthritis is a painful, progressive disease that affects the joints of an individual. There are many treatments available for arthritis. Each and every one of them works differently, depending on the stage of arthritis at which they are implemented. As we already know, if not treated, arthritis can...
- Muscle Relaxants for Fibromyalgia
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is known as a muscle-related pain syndrome or myofascial pain syndrome. It can be due to a general type of pain such as muscle pain or back pain, and certain tender areas in the body. Individuals suffering from fibromyalgia would have various tender spots in the...
- What Is Cervical Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Cervical spinal stenosis surgery is a surgical treatment used to solve problems of spinal stenosis in the cervical part of the spine. Before even talking about this surgical procedure it is very important to understand what cervical spinal stenosis is first.Cervical spinal stenosis is characterized...
- What Is Total Knee Arthroplasty?
Total knee arthroplasty (TKA), also known as total knee replacement, is a surgical procedure in which parts of the knee joint are replaced with artificial parts or prostheses.A normal knee usually functions as the hinge joint located between the lower leg bones (tibia) and the upper leg bone...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders that cause skeletal muscle degeneration, decreased flexibility, and progressive weakness. In muscular dystrophy, the abnormal mutation of genes interferes with the production of proteins, which are needed for healthy muscle...
- Reasons Why You Need Spinal Stenosis Surgery
Spinal stenosis is a situation where the vertebrae in the spine come close together and lie on one or more of the spinal nerves which come from the spinal cord. When this occurs, the individual may experience various symptoms such as:Numbness and a tingling sensationThe spinal nerves emerge from the...
- Dr. Robert A Mcguire MD2500 N state street Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. David John Gandy M.D.971 Lakeland Dr Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Christopher James Kneip M.D.1980 Tybee Lane Lake Charles LA 70605
- Dr. Thom A. Tarquinio M.D.1410 E Woodrow Wilson Ave Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. William P. Mccluskey M.D.1410 E Woodrow Wilson Ave Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Edwin Jeff Kennedy M.D.290 E Layfair Dr Flowood MS 39232