Dr. Monesha L Gupta M.D.
Cardiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Cardiology6410 Fannin St 500 Houston TX, 77030
Dr. Monesha Gupta is a pediatric cardiologist practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Gupta specializes in caring for fetuses, infants, children and adolescents with cardiovascular or cardiac abnormalities. Practiced in both inpatient and outpatient settings, the scope of conditions cared for by pediatric cardiologists is large and includes congenital heart defects, heart muscle disorders, rhythm disturbances and hypertension.
Education and Training
Grant Medical College - Bombay Universiry 1988
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Cardiology
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Hurley Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Hurley Medical Center 1993
- Hurley Medical Center 1996
- Columbia University 1996
- Columbia University's College 1999
Dr. Monesha L Gupta M.D.'s Practice location
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
Dr. Monesha L Gupta M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gupta
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- What is Kawasaki Disease?
Kawasaki disease is a rare childhood disease that causes inflammation of the arteries in the body. The characteristic symptoms of the disease, which is high fever and peeling skin, remains for almost a week. In most cases, it gets back to normal without any major issues. Children will be monitored...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- Dr. Susan Warren Denfield MD6621 Fannin Street Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Douglas Moodie MD1504 Taub Loop Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Scott Lawrence Macicek MD6621 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Mohammed T Numan M.D.6410 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Mrs. Nancy A. Ayres M.D.6621 Fannin Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Jack Price M.D.6621 Fannin St Houston TX 77030