Dr. Lawrence M Epstein MD
Addiction Medicine Specialist | Addiction Medicine20 Homer Ave Ashland MA, 01721
Dr. Lawrence Epstein is an Addiction Medicine Physician in Ashland, MA. Dr. Epstein evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Cedars-Sinai Med Ctr, Pulmonary Diseases; Vet Affairs Med Ctr-W La, Internal Medicine
Dr. Lawrence M Epstein MD's Practice location
Ashland, MA 01721Get Direction
Framingham, MA 01702Get Direction
SOMERSWORTH, NH 03878Get Direction
Dr. Lawrence M Epstein MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Epstein
- Adderall: Side Effects, High, Abuse, Withdrawal
What is Adderall?Adderall is the brand name of a prescription drug that contains a mixture of amphetamine salts, specifically 75% dextroamphetamine and 25% levoamphetamine salts. It belongs to the drug class called central nervous system (CNS) stimulants. It is also classified among...
- Can You Overdose on Xanax? How Much Xanax Does it Take to Overdose?
Before Taking this DrugInform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions before taking Xanax (alprazolam):...
- How Long Does Weed Stay in Your System?
Reasons Why Marijuana Remains IllegalOne of the main reasons why weed remains illegal is the adverse side effects it gives to its users. Many people are under the impression that weed is simply a harmless drug--when in reality, that's nowhere near the truth. Smoking weed is thought as a fun...
- What Are Night Sweats: Get the Facts
What are night sweats?Night sweats are also called as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, which means excessive sweating during the night. Night sweats are episodes of continuous sweating at night even when the environmental temperature is very cold. Some people may sweat so extensively that they might find...
- Is Gastroenteritis Related to Drug Withdrawal?
The symptoms accompanying drug withdrawal can be psychological or physical, changing your thoughts, feelings, and actions. For instance, drugs like cocaine and heroin trigger strong physical dependence. For other chemical substances, dependencies are more likely to cause psychological problems....
- What Is Nicotine?
IntroductionNicotine is an alkaloid stimulant that comes from the nightshade family of plants, particularly from the leaves of tobacco. The type of nicotine found in tobacco plants is called Nicotiana tabacum. Nicotine can also be synthetically produced. Thousands of chemicals are contained in...
- Dr. Punyamurtula S Kishore MD11 Kent St Brookline MA 02445
- Dr. Shonali Saha M.D.1493 Cambridge St Cambridge MA 02139
- Dr. Dorota K. Poluha MD107 Lincoln St Worcester MA 01605
- Dr. Awais Siddiki M.D.281 Lincoln St Worcester MA 01605
- Dr. Heidi Ginter M.D.19 Tacoma St Worcester MA 01605
- Debra M Foti-flynn NP9 Hope Ave Waltham MA 02453