Dr. Erik Elfrink is a Chiropractor practicing in Hibbing, MN. Dr. Elfrink specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Elfrink seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Erik Ronald Elfrink DC's Practice location
Hibbing, MN 55746Get Direction
Dr. Erik Ronald Elfrink DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Dr. Nicholas Steven Devich D.C.1510 8th St S Virginia MN 55792
- Dr. Donald E. Wasilensky D.C.302 E Howard St Hibbing MN 55746
- Mr. Brian James Plesha DC305 Chestnut St Virginia MN 55792
- Dr. Jerrad James Bergren D.C.23465 County Road 8 Bovey MN 55709
- Dr. Susan K Michaels D.C.115 W Howard St Hibbing MN 55746
- Dr. Paul Michael Maki DC227 Grant Avenue Eveleth MN 55734