Dr. Abid K. Mallick MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease551 N. Hillside Suite 410 Wichita KS, 67214
Dr. Abid Mallick is a cardiologist practicing in Wichita, KS. Dr. Mallick specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Mallick also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Univ Of Sulaimania- Med Coll- Sulaimania- Iraq 1987
University of Salahadin / Salahadin Medical School 1987
University of Salahadin, Salahadin Medical School, Erbil, Iraq
Ameer-ud-Din Medical College
Universidad Internacional de las AmÈricas Escuela de Medicina y CirugÌa 1987
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Atrial Flutter
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Interfaith Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; Interfaith Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Interfaith Medical Center 1996
- Interfaith Medical Center Program
- Interfaith Medical Center 1999
Dr. Abid K. Mallick MD's Practice location
Wichita, KS 67214Get Direction
WICHITA, KS 67226Get Direction
Wichita, KS 67214Get Direction
Dr. Abid K. Mallick MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mallick
- What is the Ideal Cholesterol Level?
Ideal Cholesterol LevelLast week when you went for the regular check up the doctor told you that your ‘bad’ cholesterol levels are high. What does that mean? Is good and bad cholesterol the same thing? Yes, cholesterol is needed for maintaining good health. If the levels of low density...
- Atrial Fibrillation: Get the Facts
Atrial fibrillation is a heart condition that occurs due to an irregular or abnormal beating of the heart. It is a serious medical condition that can result in fatality if not treated.An abnormal heartbeat takes place when the pace of the atria and that of the ventricles are not in harmony. The...
- These Conditions Can Cause Dyspnea
OverviewDyspnea is the clinical term for shortness of breath or breathlessness experienced by both healthy individuals and patients with respiratory or cardiovascular diseases. It can also be a temporary condition that quickly resolves on its own or a symptom of a more serious health condition. A...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- What Is Ischemia? Treatment for Acute or Chronic Ischemia
What is ischemia?Ischemia is the medical term used to describe a lack of blood flow to certain organs or body parts. Since the blood carries oxygen and other necessary nutrients to parts of the body, when blow flow is reduced these body parts do not receive the adequate amount of oxygen and...
- Rafael Cabrera3311 E Murdock Wichita KS 67208
- Dr. Randee E. Lipman M.D.1515 South Clifton Avenue Wichita Kansas 67218
- Dr. Patricia D. Crawley MD1010 N Kansas St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Joseph P Galichia MD2600 N Woodlawn St Wichita KS 67220
- Dr. Ravi K Bajaj MD551 N Hillside St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Agha Jamil Ahmed M.D.2600 N Woodlawn Blvd Wichita KS 67220