Abha Lokhande, MD, is an attending physiatrist at MedStar National Rehabilitation Hospital, MedStar Georgetown University Hospital and MedStar Montgomery Medical Center. She is primarily responsible f ...
Education and Training
Ross University, School of Medicine,Roseau, Dominica
- Washington Hospital Center 2010
- National Rehabilitation Hospital 2010
- PM&R, GUH/NRH, Washington DC, USA 2010
Dr. Abha Lokhande M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Abha Lokhande M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Prozac Weight Gain: Does Prozac Cause Weight Gain?
What is Prozac?Prozac is an anti-depressant drug that finds its use in treating mental problems. The problem might be caused by an unbalanced brain due to the panic, anxiety, and depression. This anti-depressant drug is used to treat mental problems by affecting the chemicals in the brain.Prozac is...
- 5 Tips for Living with Osteoporosis
5 Tips for Living with OsteoporosisFor some people, an osteoporosis prognosis can appear like a fatal blow to their life. However, things aren’t hopeless as they might seem! Being in a position to adjust to the condition can really be helpful in getting you used to the condition. Osteoporosis...
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Complications of Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a condition that results in bone loss. There are no visible signs or symptoms of this disorder; it only becomes noticeable when you suddenly suffer from bone breakage or fractures. Pain resulting from osteoporosis can affect the quality of your life or even trigger detrimental...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Dr. Neil Chatterjee MD2440 M Street N.W. Washington DC 20037
- Neil Spiegel D.O3200 Tower Oaks Blvd. Rockville MD 20852
- Dr. Slavka Assenova vassilieva Minassian M.D.7984 Old Georgetown Rd Bethesda MD 20814
- Dr. Mike Yuan MD1050 Key Pkwy Frederick MD 21702
- Dr. Dukjin Im MD8505 Arlington Blvd Fairfax VA 22031
- Dr. Pamela Ballard MD102 Irving St Nw Washington DC 20010