Dr. Dina Bambrey DMD
Dentist | General Practice44025 Pipeline Plz #120 Ashburn VA, 20147
Dr. Dina Bambrey is a Dentist practicing in Ashburn, VA. Dr. Bambrey specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Dina Bambrey DMD's Practice location
Ashburn, VA 20147Get Direction
Dr. Dina Bambrey DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bambrey
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Dr. Maya Bachour D.D.S.20405 Exchange Street, Suite 201 Ashburn Virginia 20147
- Dr. Dan Ashouripour DDS44790 Maynard Sq Ashburn VA 20147
- Juan Eduardo Alvarez DDS21287 Southolme way Ashburn VA 20147
- Dr. Shahrzad Salartash D.D.S20755 Williamsport Pl Ashburn VA 20147
- Zoltan Rusznak DDS20925 Professional Plz Ashburn VA 20147
- Dr. Lonny Dean Grimmer D.D.S.44345 Premier Plz Ashburn VA 20147