Rajiv R Handa M.D.
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology10012 Kennerly Rd Suite 202 Saint Louis MO, 63128
Dr. Rajiv Handa is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Handa performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Education and Training
Padmashree Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Problems
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Atrial Flutter
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Drexel University (Formerly MCP - Hahnemann University)
Rajiv R Handa M.D.'s Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63128Get Direction
Saint Louis, MO 63122Get Direction
Rajiv R Handa M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Handa
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Russell M. Canham M.D.660 S Euclid Ave Saint Louis MO 63110
- Marye J Gleva MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Daniel Horatio Cooper MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Jane Chen MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Mitchell N Faddis MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Carey S Fredman M.D.222 S WOODS MILL RD STE 400N CHESTERFIELD MO 63017