Dr. James Friedlander practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Kansas City, MO. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Friedlander treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
Dr. James L Friedlander M.D.'s Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64108Get Direction
OMAHA, NE 68124Get Direction
Dr. James L Friedlander M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Pink Eye vs. Allergies
IntroductionThe eye is one of the sensitive parts of the body, and it easily gets affected by any irritants such as microbes. Eyes turning red would be due to not getting enough sleep or not blinking enough in a day. In certain cases, it can also be a sign of some kind of infection or...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- What Is Loratadine: Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
Generic Name: LoratadineBrand Name(s): Alavert, Tavist ND, Dimetapp ND, Claritin RediTabsWhat is loratadine?Loratadine is an antihistamine that blocks the action of histamine, which is a chemical released by mast cells in response to an allergen. When histamine is released, it causes symptoms of...
- Symbicort (Budesonide/Formoterol) Inhalation Aerosol
What is Symbicort?Symbicort is a combination drug used for the management of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) symptoms. The two active ingredients of Symbicort are budesonide and formoterol. This combination helps relax the airways and makes breathing easier.Budesonide can be...
- Are there any Contradictions for Alternative Treatment of Mumps?
Mumps is a viral infection which causes swelling of the salivary glands. The patient’s throat and neck swells up making it difficult for them to talk or eat. Although it is not contagious like chicken pox and measles, mumps is a common disease which affects a person once. If there are no other...
- Is Asthma Allergy-Induced?
The allergens which cause sneezing and watery eyes in many people, are the ones responsible for asthma attacks in few others. It can be stated without the shred of a doubt that allergies trigger the most commonly suffered chronic conditions in the United States. The connection between allergies and...
- Dr. Christina E Ciaccio M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Ms. Chitra Dinakar MD2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Mamta S Reddy M.D.2401 Gillham Road Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Kevin J Kelly MD2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Paul Joseph Dowling M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108