Dr. James L Friedlander M.D.
Allergist and Immunologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Allergy/Immunology2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO, 64108
Dr. James Friedlander practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Kansas City, MO. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Friedlander treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
Dr. James L Friedlander M.D.'s Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64108Get Direction
OMAHA, NE 68124Get Direction
- When Is Allergy Season?
Allergy season would mainly depend on the underlying factor of what individuals are allergic to and where they live. If an individual is suffering from a seasonal allergy or hay fever, then tree pollens could trigger the allergic reaction in the season of spring or late winter. If you are allergic...
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Symbicort (Budesonide/Formoterol) Inhalation Aerosol
What is Symbicort?Symbicort is a combination drug used for the management of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) symptoms. The two active ingredients of Symbicort are budesonide and formoterol. This combination helps relax the airways and makes breathing easier.Budesonide can be...
- Dr. Christina E Ciaccio M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Ms. Chitra Dinakar MD2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Mamta S Reddy M.D.2401 Gillham Road Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Kevin J Kelly MD2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Paul Joseph Dowling M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108