Dr. Rakesh Sachdeva M.D.
Pediatrician11087 Main St Martin KY, 41649
Dr. Rakesh Sachdeva is a pediatrician practicing in Martin, KY. Dr. Sachdeva is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Sachdeva diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Sachdeva can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Rakesh Sachdeva M.D.'s Practice location
Martin, KY 41649Get Direction
PRESTONSBURG, KY 41653Get Direction
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- Laryngitis: What Is Croup?
What is laryngitis?Laryngitis is the swelling of your voice box. It is often caused by an infection, mostly by a virus. The voice box is also known as the larynx. It links the back of your throat to the windpipe. The vocal cord and larynx are part and parcel and are required for speech. Laryngitis...
- What is Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease?
This mild viral disease most commonly seen in children is caused by enterovirus. Hand, foot, and mouth disease may happen in adults as well. It is characterized by sores in the mouth, hands, and legs and usually lasts for a few weeks. The disease is more common during the summer and fall. This...
- Green Poop in Babies: When Should You Worry About It?
Baby poop is always a matter of concern for new mothers. The cause of worry can be on various factors such as the frequency of the baby's poop, its color and consistency, and concerns about your child's solid food intake.Normal Color and Consistency of Baby PoopA baby’s first poop is always black...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- What Is Ascariasis: Symptoms and Treatment
What is ascariasis?Ascariasis is a parasitic infection of the small intestine caused by the roundworm called Ascaris lumbricoides. Ascariasis is a common roundworm infection, especially in children. According to one of the reports from the World Health Organization (WHO), about 10 percent of the...
- Dr. Leonor Salamanca Pagtakhan so MD156 Island Creek Rd Pikeville KY 41501
- Dr. Sonja Terry Webb M.D.93 Pickett Ln Prestonsburg KY 41653
- Dr. Gopal R Majmundar MD11217 Main Street Martin KY 41649
- Mr. Mohamad Hakam Alnahhas M.D.5000 Ky Route 321 Prestonsburg KY 41653
- Dr. Muhammad Adnan Idrees M.D.11087 Main St Martin KY 41649
- Dr. Kristy Kate Shutts MD4851 KY ROUTE 321 PRESTONSBURG KY 41653