Dr. Dhilan Thuraisingham is a general surgeon practicing in Huntington Beach, CA. Dr. Thuraisingham specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Thuraisingham provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Dr. Dhilan A Thuraisingham MD's Practice location
Huntington Beach, CA 92647Get Direction
Orange, CA 92868Get Direction
Dr. Dhilan A Thuraisingham MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for an Ablation
An ablation is a surgery that removes body tissue. Once your ablation has been discussed, it is wise to consider some shared risk factors which you may control. The following shared risk factors are important to consider before your ablation....
- Appendicitis During Pregnancy: Signs and Symptoms
Appendicitis During Pregnancy: Signs and SymptomsAppendicitis is a condition which occurs in about 1 in 1000 pregnancies. While it is most common during first 2 trimesters, it can occur in the last trimester too. It’s often hard for the pregnant woman to identify the signs and symptoms of...
- How to Prepare for an Appendectomy
What Really Is Appendicitis?To understand the term appendicitis, you need first to understand what the appendix is. The appendix is a small structure that is finger-shaped and located in the abdomen in connection with the large intestines. More specifically, this structure is found on lower right...
- What are the Surgeries Used in Treating Gallstones?
Right below the liver is a small sac known as the gallbladder. Its function is to hold bile until it is required. The bile helps in the digestion/breakdown of fats. When fats are noticed by the gallbladder, it pushes the bile concentrate towards the small intestine through contractions.Bile pigment,...
- Recovery from an Appendectomy
The surgical removal of the appendix is very safe nowadays because of laparoscopy, which basically involves inserting a little tube with a camera on it to see the internal parts of the body. In a laparoscopy, surgeons will make a very small incision and see everything in detail while they...
- What Happens During a Laminectomy?
What is a laminectomy?You may experience back pain that affects your day-to-day activities. Your doctor may recommend that you undergo a surgical procedure called laminectomy.Laminectomy is a surgical operation, in which the lamina is removed. This helps relieve pressure that is exerted on the nerve...
- Dr. Andrew S. Iraniha M.D.,F.A.C.S496 Old Newport Blvd Newport Beach CA 92663
- Dr. Matthew Yc Lin MD1000 W Carson St Torrance CA 90502
- Dr. William Campbell Wallace M.D.24411 Health Center Dr Laguna Hills CA 92653
- Dr. Christopher Lyon PH.D,MD1201 W La Veta Ave Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Steven Ward Grant MD2865 Atlantic Avenue Long Beach CA 90806
- Mr. Francis Sangwon Lee MD12555 Garden Grove Blvd Garden Grove CA 92843