Dr. Judith Gorelick, MD is one of the top ranked doctors in the United States. She specializes in neurological surgery and currently practices medicine at Hamden, Connecticut and New haven, Connecticut ...
Education and Training
New York Univ Sch of Med, New York Ny 1994
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS
- Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Neurological Surgery; Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, General Surgery
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers 2001
Dr. Judith L Gorelick MD's Practice location
SHELTON, CT 06484Get Direction
Dr. Judith L Gorelick MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gorelick
- What Are the Treatments for Stroke?
Emergency treatment for stroke is dependent on the type of stroke you're suffering from. Whether it is an ischemic stroke that blocks an artery, or a hemorrhagic stroke that is caused by bleeding of blood vessels around the brain, acting fast is important since every minute counts.Ischemic Stroke:...
- What to Expect in Laminectomy and Spinal Fusion
Decompressive laminectomy is done to release pressure exerted on the roots of the nerves found on the lower back. The condition is mostly brought by old age. There are, however, other reasons your surgeon may suggest surgery. These include herniated discs, traumas, and tumors. In case you are going...
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Laminectomy: Reasons for Having One and the Risks It Involves
What Is a Laminectomy?A laminectomy is a kind of surgery whose aim is to decompress the spinal cord. The lamina (the bone that constitutes spinal‘s vertebral arch) and bone spurs are removed during the operation. Both the lamina and bone spurs can compress your spinal cord leading to:...
- Dr. Gary M Bloomgarden MD330 Orchard St New Haven CT 06511
- Mr. Juan C Bartolomei M.D.333 CEDAR ST NEW HAVEN CT 06510
- Dr. Perry A Shear MD305 BLACK ROCK TPKE FAIRFIELD CT 06825
- Dr. Michael Ernest Opalak MD340 Capitol Ave Bridgeport CT 06606
- Dr. Patrick R Tomak MD330 Orchard St New Haven CT 06511
- Dr. Maxwell Scott Laurans M.D.333 Cedar St New Haven CT 06510