Dr. Marcel J Deray MD
Neurologist | Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology3200 Sw 60 Ct Suite #302 Miami FL, 33153
Dr. Marcel Deray is a distinguished Neurologist in Miami, FL. Dr. Deray specializes in diagnosing, treating, and managing disorders of the brain and nervous system. With expertise in handling complex conditions like epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, and migraines, Dr. Deray employs advanced techniques and personalized treatment plans to improve patient outcomes. As a neurologist, Dr. Deray is committed to staying abreast of the latest developments in neurological research and therapies.
Education and Training
U De Pierre Et Marie Curie (Paris Vi)- Uer Broussais-Hotel-Dieu- Paris 1975
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Treatment of sleep-disordered breathing in children with myelomeningocele.
- Video EEG diagnosis of repetitive behavior in early childhood and its relationship to seizures.
- Psychomotor retardation and macrocephaly in an infant.
- Narcolepsy-cataplexy and gelastic-atonic seizures.
- Torticollis in three children with syringomyelia and spinal cord tumor.
Dr. Marcel J Deray MD's Practice location
Miami, FL 33153Get Direction
- Study Confirms Molecular Link Between PTSD and Alzheimer's
An increasing amount of evidence suggests a link between post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) during early childhood and a higher probability of developing Alzheimer’s in old age. For the longest time, this theory remained just that--a theory. However, a more recent study may have discovered a...
- The Financial Burden of Alzheimer's for Caregivers
As medical professionals have continued to discover the various diseases that exist today, some more than others stand out as bringing serious repercussions to not only the patient, but those looking after them. One specific disease that brings with it serious repercussions is dementia. This disease...
- New Study: How a Mediterranean-style Diet Can Fight Multiple Sclerosis
New research is currently being developed at New York’s Mount Sinai Hospital, studying how food can be used as a treatment option to tackle MS. Neurologist Ilana Katz Sand is leading one of the first clinical trials to research the connection between food, gut bacteria, and MS symptoms. The...
- Can Berries Prevent Memory Loss?
Recent studies show that eating berries may help to prevent age-related memory loss and keep memory sharp during old age. The researchers claim there is strong evidence that berries can improve the functioning of the brain and prevent memory loss. Researcher Marshall Miller, of the USDA-ARS Human...
- Living with Muscular Dystrophy and the Challenges of Daily Life
Muscular dystrophy is a genetic disorder characterized by gradually deteriorating muscular strength functions. It is primarily caused by mutations in the genes, specifically those that take care of proper muscular functioning and protein production. The disease affects people worldwide, according to...
- Casey's General Stores Continues their Partnership with the Muscular Dystrophy Association
Casey's General Stores announced that they would partner with the Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) once again to send kids with muscular dystrophy and other related diseases to summer camp. This partnership has been a tradition for more than 11 years, and helps muscular dystrophy patients offer...
- Dr. David Andrew Racher MD8940 North Kendall Drive Miami FL 33176
- Gabriela Perez2001 W 68TH ST HIALEAH FL 33016
- Joseph Arsene Durozel12001 Southwest 128 Court Miami Florida 33186
- Dr. Margareth A. Saldanha M.D.1100 NW 95th St Miami FL 33150
- Dr. Amy L. Jarvis M.D.1190 NW 95TH ST STE 404 MIAMI FL 33150
- Dr. Veena Subramanian MD12596 Pines Blvd Hollywood FL 33027