Dr. Susan Elizabeth Parsons MD
Geriatrician | Geriatric Medicine2500 Corporate Exchange Dr Suite 100 Columbus OH, 43231
Dr. Susan Parsons practices Geriatric Medicine in Columbus, OH. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Parsons works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Education and Training
Oh State Univ Coll of Med, Columbus Oh 1996
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Grant Med Ctr, Family Medicine
- OhioHealth - Grant Medical Center, Columbus
Dr. Susan Elizabeth Parsons MD's Practice location
Columbus, OH 43231Get Direction
WORTHINGTON, OH 43085Get Direction
Dr. Susan Elizabeth Parsons MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Parsons
- Is Osteoporosis Preventable?
The word "osteoporosis" means "porous bone", and it occurs when bones become weak due to loss of minerals. Thus, the affected bones become more prone to break compared to the healthy bones.Bones are made up of different minerals, and calcium is one of those main minerals. It strengthens the bones...
- Diagnosis of Osteoporosis
It is important to get a diagnosis for osteoporosis as soon as you experience any of the symptoms associated with the condition. One should not prolong a visit with a doctor because the sooner the diagnosis, the sooner the individual will receive treatment.About 80% of your bone density is...
- Anti-Tremor Medications for Parkinson's Disease
IntroductionParkinson’s disease is a chronic and progressive disorder. In this disorder, the movements of the individual are affected. When we say progressive, it means that as time passes by, the symptoms related to the disease tend to worsen. Parkinson’s disease does not have a complete cure...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- How is Lung Cancer Diagnosed?
Lung Cancer is one of the most common and serious forms of cancers in the world. In fact, it is also one of the leading causes of cancer deaths for both men and women. This form of cancer is known to mainly affect older people, primarily those in their seventies. Smoking has been identified as one...
- Dr. Sheila Ann Faryman M.D.3535 Olentangy River Rd Columbus OH 43214
- Dr. Mark Alan Buddie MD2500 Corporate Exchange Dr Columbus OH 43231
- Dr. James Glenn Fitkin M.D.2500 Corporate Exchange Drive Columbus OH 43231
- Dr. Jeffrey William Milks MD68 N High St New Albany OH 43054
- Dr. Marian Kennedy Schuda MD3724 A Olentangy River Rd Columbus OH 43214
- Mrs. Tanya Ruff Gure MD4260 Plymouth Rd Ann Arbor MI 48109