Daniel Anghel MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease2400 Hempstead Tpke East Meadow NY, 11554
Dr. Daniel Anghel is a cardiologist practicing in East Meadow, NY. Dr. Anghel specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Anghel also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Carol Davila University of Medicine & Pharmacy 1980
UNIVERSITY OF BUCHAREST 1981
Universitatea de Medicina si Farmacie Carol Davila 1980
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Acid Reflux
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Vascular Disease
- Fellow American College of Cardiology
- Interfaith Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; Nassau Co Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Cook County Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Nassau University Medical Center
- Interfaith Medical Center Program
Daniel Anghel MD's Practice location
East Meadow, NY 11554Get Direction
Daniel Anghel MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Anghel
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Major Warning Signs of a Stroke?
A stroke is one of the leading causes of death in the country. A stroke can be fatal if not treated immediately. Strokes can lead to disabilities, and affect the quality of life of a person considerably. Recognizing the symptoms and responding to the immediate needs is what is important in the...
- What Is a Normal Heart Rate?
What is heart rate?The heart rate is the number of heartbeats that occur per minute. The normal heart rate depends from person-to-person. As people get older, the heart rate changes and pulse regularity may change, which can signify heart problems or other medical conditions. Your heart rate may...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Understanding the Connection Between Sleep Apnea and Heart Conditions
Researchers have found that obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is linked to cardiometabolic dysfunction. The study, seen in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, attempts to provide an explanation as to why sleep apnea patients often have problems associated with their heart. Up until...
- Ovary Removal Does Not Raise Your Risk for Heart Disease
A review of data from a major women’s health study failed to find a significant association between ovary removal during a hysterectomy and an increased risk of heart disease. This is in contrast to the results published from another large study that reported that the risk of heart disease...
- Alan L Gass MD1900 Hempstead Tpke East Meadow NY 11554
- Peter Farrugia M.D.2512 Hysler St East Meadow NY 11554
- John F. Heitner MD1900 Hempstead Turnpike East Meadow NY 11554
- Jeffrey Dean Alexis MD1900 Hempstead Tpke East Meadow NY 11554
- David Alan Baran MD1900 Hempstead Tpke East Meadow NY 11554
- Gioia Turitto MD1900 Hempstead Turnpike East Meadow NY 11554