Patrick Dennison is a physical therapist practicing in Philipsburg, PA. Patrick Dennison specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Patrick Dennison can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Patrick Dennison will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mr. Patrick Donald Dennison PT's Practice location
Philipsburg, PA 16866Get Direction
Mr. Patrick Donald Dennison PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Fibromyalgia: Dietary Guidelines to Reduce Your Symptoms
Although there is no prescribed diet for the treatment of fibromyalgia symptoms, many individuals find that changes in their food intake — quality and quantity — impact the severity of their symptoms. An awareness of what you are eating is a key to understand how food impacts your...
- How to Treat a Sprained Ankle
Ankle sprains are a very common ailment, particularly of women who have the habit of wearing high heels. Ankle sprains refer to the condition in which one of the ligaments in the ankle is injured. A history of ankle sprains will eventually make an individual prone to ankle sprains. Landing the foot...
- Everything You Need To Know About Physical Therapy
Physical therapy has been implemented since antiquity. Don’t panic though, if you are among those in the dark about the treatment therapy. Here is a summary of everything you need to know about physical therapy:(i) Your home exercise program is very vital. You can always consult your physical...
- Multiple Sclerosis: Is Therapy Right for Me?
The different therapies and medications available may not work in the same way in different patients. Hence, it is very advisable that you consult your doctor so you can take the medicine that is right for you. Prescribed medications can help you control and manage the symptoms of the disease, and...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- What Makes Zumba Such an Effective Workout?
Zumba is a popular alternative fitness routine for many people. It is commonly known as a party exercise, or a fun exercise, rather than the traditional workout regimen. A few years back, this fitness plan took the fitness world by storm, and is still popular among people who love to dance and shake...
- Dr. Daniel Dotts D.P.T.850 Main Street Coalport PA 16627
- Mrs. Stefanie Maire Lieb DPT1 Hospital Dr Tyrone PA 16686
- Wendy Curtis PT100 Dogwood Dr Philipsburg PA 16866
- Nickol Marie Cleary PT785 E MOUNTAIN RD PORT MATILDA PA 16870
- Mary Elizabeth Gabriel D.P.T.850 Main Street Coalport PA 16627
- John Nason Pettengill MSPT, CERT MDT434 W AARON DR STATE COLLEGE PA 16803