Dr. An'drea Taylor M.D.
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry4102 Ben Franklin Blvd Durham NC, 27704
Dr. An'drea Taylor is a psychiatrist practicing in Durham, NC. Dr. Taylor is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Taylor diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Taylor may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Taylor treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Dr. An'drea Taylor M.D.'s Practice location
Durham, NC 27704Get Direction
DURHAM, NC 27707Get Direction
Dr. An'drea Taylor M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Taylor
- Understanding Intellectual Disability in Children
What is intellectual disability?Intellectual disability was once called mental retardation. It is characterized by the lack of skills or mental ability needed for everyday living. Individuals with intellectual disabilities have below-average intelligence but are able to learn new skills at a...
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Training?
What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?It is your own way of discussing:...
- Top 7 Depression Myths and Misconceptions Debunked
Depression is mere sadness: Many people believe that depression is just a feeling of sadness and isn’t an illness. But depression is actually a complex mental problem that affects a person psychologically, socially, and biologically. People suffering from depression have a high level of stress...
- What Medications Help in Treating Eating Disorders?
According to statistics, binge eating disorder is very common among young adults in the United States in comparison to anorexia and bulimia. In the last couple years, it has been treated as real medical disorder. According to the Youth Risk Behavior survey that was conducted in 2001, 35 percent of...
- Psychotherapy for Depression
If you have depression, the most recommended treatment for you would be psychotherapy. The term psychotherapy, which is also known as therapy, in short, involves various techniques of treatment. During therapy, you talk to a licensed, trained, and experienced therapist in mental health care. The...
- Drugs for Irritability Symptoms of Autism
Autism is a kind of disorder that affects the developmental side of a person, and it affects social and communication skills. Irritability is the major symptom of autism, which complicates the adjustments in and around the person. The person may show various behaviors, such as hostility, outbursts,...
- Dr. Victoria M Payne M.D., M.S943 West Andrews Ave Henderson NC 27536
- Dr. Richard Weisler M.D.700 Spring Forest Road Raleigh North Carolina 27609
- Reshmi Saranga M.B.B.S.1021 W Williams St Apex NC 27502
- Lakshmi S. Kamaraju Durham North Carolina 27707
- Dr. Natasha Tania Cunningham M.D.Duke University Medical Ctr Durham NC 27710
- Gopal Kumar Rakesh813 Marilee Glen Ct Durham NC 27705