Dr. Francisco Alonso is a family practitioner practicing in Los Banos, CA. Dr. Alonso specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Alonso possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Dr. Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation Institute of Medicine - Far Eastern University 1962
Far Eastern University Institute of Medicine 1962
University of the Philippines Manila College of Medicine
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- St Mary'S Hosp Med Ctr, General Surgery Il Masonic Med Ctr, General Surgery Southside Med Ctr, General Surgery Southside Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Ill Masonic Hospital 1964
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center 1965
- St. Mary's Medical Center, San Francisco 1969
- Youngstown Hospital Association
- St Mary's Hospital and Medical Center Program
Dr. Francisco Alonso MD's Practice location
Los Banos, CA 93635Get Direction
Dr. Francisco Alonso MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Bursitis: Get the Facts
There are conditions that we experience or live with in our life. Moreover, we tend to assume that most of them are normal or of no much importance. Some of these conditions or feelings in our bodies may later cause bigger problems and it is necessary to understand them and their sources. It is also...
- Croup in Adults
Croup is a very common respiratory infection in children, but it can also occur in adults. It can occur at any point and is quite infectious since the virus is often being dispersed through the air, which causes the infection to spread to others. Although rare, croup can also be caused by bacterial...
- What Type of Disorder Is Arthritis?
Arthritis is a chronic disorder that affects the musculoskeletal system. A person diagnosed with arthritis can have very uncomfortable pain in one or more than one joint in their body. Sometimes, arthritis may cause disability. Arthritis can also be caused by bacterial or viral infections,...
- 5 Tips on Living with Binge Eating Disorder
Tip 1: Develop a healthier relationship with foodBingeing can easily get out of control, as it is often not about what you consume or the amount but the feeling you get once you start eating. It is all about stuffing yourself to suppress your feelings. The act of eating replaces the feelings you...
- Hypolipidemia: Causes and Symptoms
The liver primarily produces cholesterol. Each day, it makes 1,000 mg of cholesterol. The cells lining the small intestine can also produce cholesterol. If the level of cholesterol in the body is low, it may mean that the body is producing low amounts of cholesterol and is going to shut down. In...
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- Dr. Julian Y Yip M.D.808 Iowa Ave Los Banos CA 93635
- Dr. Suzanne J White MD285 Mercey Springs Rd Los Banos CA 93635
- Dr. John Flavian Mevi MD400 West I Street Los Banos CA 93635
- Dr. Rodolfo M Garcia M.D.1187 N Main St Salinas CA 93906
- Dr. Pattabiraman Balam Iyer M.D.581 4th Ave Gustine CA 95322
- Dr. Muhammad Arif MD311 W I St Los Banos CA 93635