Dr. Virginia Wolf is a psychologist practicing in Cranbury, NJ. Dr. Wolf specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Wolf evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Wolf because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Virginia W. Wolf PH.D.'s Practice location
Cranbury, NJ 08512Get Direction
Dr. Virginia W. Wolf PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Robots Help Children with Autism in Ways that Humans Can't?
Kids love robots. They are mesmerized by their ability to be human-like, yet machine-like. Maybe they like them because they are like a toy come to life. They are somehow able to ‘think,’ react and move independently. Without technical knowledge an adult would have, kids are able to imagine them...
- Can I Prepare for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Trying out cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a decision one can make for himself, but you can get recommendations from someone or from your doctor. Getting started...
- 5 Major Health Concerns for Women
According to Saralyn Mark, MD, senior adviser for the Office of Women's Health at the US Department of Health and Human Services, it is important for women to consult with their doctor to discuss their family medical history, to prepare for what they may encounter in their lifetime. Women must be...
- Autism: There's Nothing Getting in the Way of Their Careers
According to research, it has been very difficult for many with autism spectrum disorder to attain and retain a job; however, a new generation has decided they refuse to let anything get in their way.Jonathan YoungJonathan Young is one of these inspirational young professionals who is not letting...
- Eight Tips to Overcome Procrastination
Are you thinking of ways to overcome procrastination? Well, you have landed in the right place. Procrastination is something every person can do. Even a well-organized person does it. It is a bad, yet a hard habit to break.Have you been putting things off lately? Are your deadlines getting closer...
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder and Breast Cancer
When thinking about breast cancer it is important that we remember that this diagnosis will impact all aspects of a patient and their family’s life. Post-Traumatic Stress disorder (PTSD) has been shown to not only be present in people with a breast cancer diagnosis, but also to possibly play a...
- Dr. Margo L. Hurewitz PSYD.20 Nassau Street Princeton New Jersey 08542
- Dr. Hue-sun Ahn PH.D.145 Witherspoon Street Princeton NJ 08540
- Dr. Sharon H Press PHD601 Ewing Street Princeton NJ 08542
- Dr. Gina A Buck PH.D.10 Schalks Crossing Road Plainsboro NJ 08536
- Dr. Ronit Yael Levy PSY.D. 4 Terry Drive Newtown PA 18940
- Dr. Daniel P. Davis PH.D.100 American Metro Blvd Trenton NJ 08619