Julia Eisenbeiss broach is an acupuncturist practicing in Norfolk, VA. Dr. Eisenbeiss broach evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Eisenbeiss broach treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Mrs. Julia Eisenbeiss broach M.AC, L.AC, DIPL.AC.'s Practice location
Norfolk, VA 23517Get Direction
Mrs. Julia Eisenbeiss broach M.AC, L.AC, DIPL.AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- Ms. Lynn M Almloff LAC287 Independence Blvd Virginia Beach VA 23462
- Dr. Neida Caseres L.AC.,DIPL.AC, OMD.7704 Quarterfield Rd Glen Burnie MD 21061
- Dr. Yinghua Li L.AC.1015 Eden Way N Chesapeake VA 23320
- Mr. Charles Allison Miller L.AC129 W Virginia Beach Blvd Norfolk VA 23510
- Paul Fioravanti ACUPUNCTURIST5833 Harbour View Blvd Suffolk VA 23435
- Helen L Mccollum LAC5265 Providence Rd Virginia Beach VA 23464