Dr. Lisa M Christian MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Obstetrics5966 Curtisian Ave Boise ID, 83704
Dr. Lisa Christian is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Boise, ID. Dr. Christian specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Christian can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Christian can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. Lisa M Christian MD's Practice location
Boise, ID 83704Get Direction
SHEFFIELD, AL 35660Get Direction
Dr. Lisa M Christian MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Christian
- Why We Can’t Treat All Ovarian Cancer the Same Way
Over the last three decades, ovarian cancer survival rates have seen very little improvement. The current five-year survival rate for ovarian cancer is 43%, a low percentage that is a result of the fact that this type of cancer is difficult to detect and often goes undiagnosed until it has reached...
- Serum Herpes Simplex Antibodies Test: Can It Help in the Diagnosis of Cold Sores?
What is the serum herpes simplex antibodies test?This test is used to diagnose the herpes simplex virus. It is an examination of the blood and it identifies the antibodies that fight against HSV. This herpes simplex virus is the leading cause of herpes. There are two different kinds of herpes: HSV-1...
- Musician and Wife Hope for Miracle in Her Battle Against Ovarian Cancer
A couple in Boston are praying for a miracle as they try to find a way to be admitted to the Dana-Farber Institute.A musical love storyRonny Monroe has lived quite the life as a musician, one that many others aspire to. He was coached by the same singing instructor as Chris Cornell, he has been a...
- What is Amenorrhea: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Defined in very simple words, amenorrhea is the absence of a menstrual period in a woman during her reproductive age. Normal menstruation starts at the age of 12, but the range can vary. Amenorrhea may exist when a woman does not experience periods for three months in a row or her first period by...
- What is Postmenopausal Atrophic Vaginitis?
Also known as vaginal atrophy, postmenopausal atrophic vaginitis is the thinning of vaginal walls resulting from low estrogen levels. Mostly, it develops after menopause.Menopause is when a woman is at the ages of between 45 and 55, a time when she cannot release eggs from her ovaries. Menstruation...
- Syphilis: If Left Untreated, What Happens to the Body?
What is Syphilis?Syphilis is a venereal disease that is transmitted through vaginal, anal, or oral sexual contact. It can also be passed from a pregnant mother to her unborn baby, or from an infected blood donor to a person who receives the blood contaminated with syphilitic bacteria through a...
- Dr. Debbie L Grissom MD100 E Idaho St Boise ID 83712
- Dr. Jon R Kattenhorn MD5966 Curtisian Ave Boise ID 83704
- Dr. Mark A Curry DO12541 Foster St Overland Park KS 66213
- Dr. Phillip C Agrusa MD3520 E. Louise Dr Meridian ID 83642
- Dr. R Burke Archibald MD100 E Idaho St Boise ID 83712
- Mr. John R. Kaiser M.D. OB/GYN215 E Hawaii Ave Nampa ID 83686