Cassandra Dowden is an acupuncturist practicing in Greenwood, IN. Dr. Dowden evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Dowden treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Cassandra Jo Dowden LAC's Practice location
Greenwood, IN 46142Get Direction
Cassandra Jo Dowden LAC's reviewsWrite Review
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
IntroductionFibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Dr. Nicholas Bernard Jansen D.C.1810 Broad Ripple Ave Indianapolis IN 46220
- Dr. Haoyuan Jiang PH.D., L.AC.520 N Madison Ave Greenwood IN 46142
- Dani Alves8030 Beech St. Indianapolis, IN 46230 NY NY 45678
- Lawrence H Payton DC4303 S East St Indianapolis IN 46227
- Dr. Yvonne O'neal allu D.C.3058 E Fall Creek Parkway North Dr Indianapolis IN 46205
- Mrs. Melissa Marin A.P8002 N PENNSYLVANIA ST INDIANAPOLIS IN 46240