Dr. John J Farley MD
Allergist and Immunologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Allergy/Immunology22 S Greene St Baltimore MD, 21201
Dr. John Farley practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Baltimore, MD. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Farley treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
Education and Training
Mechanical Engineering 1981
- Caregiver psychosocial characteristics and children's adherence to antiretroviral therapy.
- Assessment of adherence to antiretroviral therapy in perinatally HIV-infected children and youth using self-report measures and pill count.
- Assessing medication adherence of perinatally HIV-infected children using caregiver interviews.
Dr. John J Farley MD's Practice location
Dr. John J Farley MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Farley
- Can Sinusitis Be Caused by Allergies?
The inflammation of the sinuses found in your forehead, cheekbones, and behind your nose is what is known as sinusitis. Sinusitis can be a short-term inflammation resulting from a bacterial infection after an infection like the common cold. However, sinusitis can also be chronic, resulting from...
- Are there any Contradictions for Alternative Treatment of Mumps?
Mumps is a viral infection which causes swelling of the salivary glands. The patient’s throat and neck swells up making it difficult for them to talk or eat. Although it is not contagious like chicken pox and measles, mumps is a common disease which affects a person once. If there are no other...
- When Is Allergy Season?
Allergy season would mainly depend on the underlying factor of what individuals are allergic to and where they live. If an individual is suffering from a seasonal allergy or hay fever, then tree pollens could trigger the allergic reaction in the season of spring or late winter. If you are allergic...
- Is Asthma Allergy-Induced?
The allergens which cause sneezing and watery eyes in many people, are the ones responsible for asthma attacks in few others. It can be stated without the shred of a doubt that allergies trigger the most commonly suffered chronic conditions in the United States. The connection between allergies and...
- Can Sinusitis Cause Vomiting?
Sinusitis is another word for an infection of the sinuses, which are four in number and are positioned at the back of the skull. These air spaces help to carry the skull’s weight. When the sinuses are congested, then infection can occur. There are a few reasons that may cause inflammation of the...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Dr. Manav Singla M.D.5430 CAMPBELL BLVD WHITE MARSH MD 21162
- Dr. Kenneth Charles Schuberth M.D.10807 Falls Rd Lutherville Timonium MD 21093
- Dr. Richard E Layton MD901 Dulaney Valley Road Towson MD 21204
- Dr. Mary E Bollinger D.O22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Douglas C Watson MD22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Howard Lederman M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287