Dr. James Dalfino is a Chiropractor practicing in Shelton, CT. Dr. Dalfino specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Dalfino seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. James J Dalfino D.C.'s Practice location
Shelton, CT 06484Get Direction
SHELTON, CT 06484Get Direction
Dr. James J Dalfino D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Dr. Jason V. Queiros D.C.488 Main Avenue Norwalk CT 06851
- Dr. Louis Cofrancesco D.C.260 Amity Road Woodbridge CT 06525
- Dr. Vincent L. Perri DC417 Highland Avenue Waterbury Connecticut 06708
- Dr. Anthony Tortorella D.C.267 Sport Hill Rd Easton CT 06612
- Dr. Patrick John Hackett DC2591 Whitney Ave Hamden CT 06518
- Dr. Joshua J Lander DC125 Kings Hwy N Westport CT 06880