Dr. Christopher James Tolcher M.D.
Pediatrician7230 Medical Center Dr Suite 402 West Hills CA, 91307
Dr. Christopher Tolcher is a pediatrician practicing in West Hills, CA. Dr. Tolcher is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Tolcher diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Tolcher can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, San Francisco, Sch of Med, San Francisco Ca 1992
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- 2010-2012Southern California Super Doctors
- Children's Hospital Los Angeles
- Children's Hospital Los Angeles - Los Angeles 1995
Dr. Christopher James Tolcher M.D.'s Practice location
West Hills, CA 91307Get Direction
Dr. Christopher James Tolcher M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tolcher
- Boys and Girls Experience Autism Differently, Study Finds
When it comes to the treatment of autism, researchers are still struggling to fully understand what options are best. In addition to learning how to treat the symptoms of autism, doctors are also still trying to figure out exactly what causes the condition to develop in certain children. While there...
- How Is Autism Diagnosed?
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) describes a specific set of developmental and behavioral problems that affect an individual's behavior, as well as an individual's social and communication skills. A diagnosis of ASD means that your child’s social and communication skills, as well as play skills, are...
- Hives in Children: Causes and Treatment
Hives is a common skin condition in children. It is characterized by itchy, raised, red and white welts on the skin. The condition is also medically known as urticaria. Hives are not contagious and may last for a few hours or days. However, in some cases, they may last for a few weeks.In this...
- What Is Mumps: Get the Facts
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection, which is common in young children. It’s often recognizable by extremely painful swellings occurring at the side of the face, giving the individual a distinctive hamster face appearance. Other mumps-related symptoms include high body temperature,...
- 5 Tips on Living with Strep Throat
Strep throat is an infection that causes sore throat or pharyngitis. It is usually called an infection of the tonsils and throat. Strep throat is caused by bacteria living in the nose and throat known as group A streptococcus. Just like other bacterial infections, you can get the disease from a...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Joel M. Warsh11650 Riverside Dr. Studio City California 91602
- Dr. Mohamed D. Gudal MD43112 15th Street West Lancaster California 93534
- Dr. Cigal Shaham M.D., M.SC.6221 Wilshire Boulevard Los Angeles California 90048
- Dr. Marilyn M. Lange MARILYN LANGE10620 Riverside Drive Burbank California 91505
- Dr. Jeannette J. Levenstein MD16550 Ventura Boulevard Encino California 91436
- Dr. Susan Shaleh Schreiber MD8907 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills California 90211