Dr. Jorge Lockhart is a urologist practicing in Tampa, FL. Dr. Lockhart specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Univ De La Republica- Fac De Med- Montevideo- Uruguay 1971
Facultad De Medicina Universidad De La Republica 1973
University Of Uruguay
Faculty of Montevideo
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Continent colonic urinary reservoir (Florida pouch): long-term surgical complications (greater than 11 years).
- Urinary incontinence after continent urinary diversion using cecal wrap or plicated ileum: a patient questionnaire review.
- Investigation of the safety and accuracy of intraoperative gamma probe directed biopsy of bone scan detected rib abnormalities in prostatic adenocarcinoma.
- Total or partial prostate sparing cystectomy for invasive bladder cancer: long-term implications on erectile function.
- A preliminary report on the usage of an intracorporal antibiotic cast with synthetic high purity CaSO4 for the treatment of infected penile implant.
- Primary Ewing sarcoma of the kidney: a symptomatic presentation and review of the
- A large cellular angiofibroma of the male pelvis presenting with obstructive voiding: A case report and review of the literature.
- Ureteral replacement and onlay repair with reconfigured intestinal segments.
- Salvage surgical resection for isolated locally recurrent inguinal lymph node metastasis of penile cancer: international study collaboration.
- A single-institution experience with metallic ureteral stents: a cost-effective method of managing deficiencies in ureteral drainage.
- Robotic Assisted Laparoscopic Partial Cystectomy as Treatment for Pseudosarcomatous Fibromyxoid Tumor of the Bladder.
- Florida Super Doctors 2009 - Gulf Coast Edition 2009
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Enlarged Prostate
- Bladder Cancer
- Stress Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Member SES-AUA EXEC COMM
- Member AMER UROLOGICAL SOCIETY AFUD RESEARCH COMM
- Member AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF GENITOURINARY SURGEONS
- Member AMERICAN UROLOGICAL ASSOCIATION
- Member AMERICAN COLLEGE OF SURGEONS
- Member SOCIETY OF PELVIC SURGEONS
- Member European Urological Association
- Duke Univ Med Ctr, Urology; Duke Univ Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Duke University Medical Center 1973
- Duke University Hospital Program
- UROLOGY, DUKE UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER, NC 1976
- Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC - Urodynamics
- Duke University, Durham, NC - 1978
Dr. Jorge L Lockhart MD's Practice location
Dr. Jorge L Lockhart MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lockhart
- Kidney Stones: What is Urinary Retention Medication?
Kidney stones come about from an infection that leads to formation of stone-like structures in the kidney. Kidney stones are made up of different materials, mostly being acidic salts and minerals filtered from the blood by the kidney. These minerals, once filtered from the blood, fail to dissolve...
- Can My Diet Influence Erectile Dysfunction?
Can My Diet Influence Erectile Dysfunction?Food is known to have diverse effects on the body of a human being. Eating helps maintain our bodies and keep us alive. We all have different eating patterns and preferences. Lifestyle choices also involve the types of food we choose to consume.Our bodies...
- Is There A Link Between Erectile Dysfunction And Prostate Cancer?
Is There A Link Between Erectile Dysfunction And Prostate Cancer?Being diagnosed with prostate cancer creates a sense of confusion and fear in many men. It is a condition that causes the growth unwanted cells on the prostate gland. The prostate gland is a gland located around the urethra. It is...
- Erectile Dysfunction: Is Hormone Therapy Right for Me?
Erectile dysfunction (ED) affects the ability of a man to have an erection and maintain it long enough to have a satisfying sexual experience. There are certain times when a man may not fully rise to the occasion during sexual intercourse, and this can be due to other factors aside from...
- When Should I Get Checked for Prostate Cancer?
When Should I Get Checked For Prostate Cancer?Prostate cancer is more likely to occur in men aged between forty and seventy years. It is therefore important to be aware of the signs and symptoms of prostate cancer. Symptoms warrant a visit to the doctor as soon as possible.Deciding on whether or not...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- Dr. Mohamed A. Helal M.D.1 Davis Blvd Tampa FL 33606
- Dr. David Joseph Hernandez M.D.2 Tampa General Cir Tampa FL 33606
- Dr. Julio Pow-sang MD12902 Usf Magnolia Dr Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. Justin Lewis Parker M.D.2 Columbia Dr Tampa FL 33606
- Dr. Brent C Sullivan MD14547 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL 33613
- Dr. Jeffrey Bernard Starling M.D.5332 Primrose Lake Cir Tampa FL 33647