Dr. Ryan Perkins is an adolescent specialist practicing in Jackson, MS. Dr. Perkins works with patients who are in the adolescent age, or generally between the ages of 11 and 19 years old. As an adolescent-specialist, Dr. Perkins treats many common health issues that pre-teens and teenagers face, from mental, to behavioral, to physical conditions. Some of these issues may include growth and hormone problems, sports injuries, eating disorders, substance abuse and more. Adolescent specialists perform medical exams, histories and diagnostic tests, and develop individualized treatment plans for each patient.
Education and Training
Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans 2011
- University of Mississippi Medical Center Program
Dr. Ryan Perkins M.D.'s Practice location
Jackson, MS 39216Get Direction
BOSTON, MA 02115Get Direction
Dr. Ryan Perkins M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Relax in These Eight Great Nursing Careers
Stress is how the body and brain respond to demands. Every type of demand on the body, like exercise, school, significant life changes, exercise, and work can be stressful and impact one's health. Many jobs are traumatic and affect one's life and burnout rate. The nursing profession is demanding,...
- The Brain Cell Transplant that Could Potentially Treat Parkinson’s Disease
Parkinson’s Disease is a degenerative condition of the patient’s central nervous system which affects, among other things, the person’s motor functions. The disease initially manifests as involuntary movements such as shaking and difficulties to keep steady limbs, and can eventually evolve to...
- Two Sisters Create a Resourceful Gluten-Free Website
Diagnosed at 3 years old with celiac disease, Sara Kronenberg and her family had to make some big changes to their diets and embrace a gluten-free lifestyle. Thanks to her mother’s support and research that she did about living gluten-free, Sara and her older sister Emma became experts at...
- How Quercetin Works: Health Benefits of Quercetin
Quercetin is a flavonoid antioxidant found in plant foods. It is found in leafy vegetables, tomatoes, broccoli, and berries. Quercetin is actually a plant pigment. In the human diet, quercetin is one of the most abundant antioxidants. It destroys free radicals, and thus, fights against aging and...
- Is There an Early Diagnosis Possible in Hyperkalemia?
The human body is made up of certain minerals, each of which has a role to play to ensure a smooth function of the body. The body is considered healthy and working to its best ability when the prescribed balance of these minerals is maintained. When these minerals are lower or higher than the...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Meghan Poole M.D.2500 N State St Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Radha Inagandla Alur MD2500 N STATE ST JACKSON MS 39216
- Dr. Mary Morgan Mcleod M.D.2500 N State St Jackson MS 39216
- Maria demma Ilagan Cabral M.D.2500 N State St Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Jasmine T Kency M.D.2500 N STATE ST JACKSON MS 39216
- Dr. Lisa A. Didion M.D.2500 N STATE ST JACKSON MS 39216