Dr. Jonathan Matz is an internist practicing in Nottingham, MD. Dr. Matz specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Matz provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Mechanical Engineering 1986
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Hives (urticaria)
- Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Allergy And Immunology; Geo Washington Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine; Pacific Presby Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- George Washington University Medical Center
- University of Colorado Program A
Dr. Jonathan Matz M.D.'s Practice location
Nottingham, MD 21236Get Direction
WHITE MARSH, MD 21162Get Direction
Dr. Jonathan Matz M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Matz
- Multitasking Can Help Meet Emotional Needs
Most of us do multitasking on a daily basis just out of habit and also because it makes us feel good, say results from a study. It is a well known fact that multitasking is less productive and affects the performance of a person. The feel-good factor of the multitasking may be the reason why we tend...
- Apples Rank Number One on the Dirty Dozen's List
Apples are contaminated with pesticides and tops the list of ‘dirty dozen’, while onions are rated as the best among the ‘Clean 15’. The ratings are provided by consumer advocates at the nonprofit Environmental Working Group (EWG), based on the pesticides test conducted by the U.S....
- What Is IBS with Diarrhea (IBS-D)?
If you are suffering from IBS-D, you may experience belly pain that is usually associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and you will be forced to make several trips to the bathroom. The letter "D" stands for "diarrhea".General CausesThere is no actual cause of IBS-D. However, the following are...
- What Is Tramadol Used For?
Tramadol, sold under the brand name "Ultram" in the United States, is a synthetic opioid analgesic used to manage moderate to moderately-severe pain. It is generally used to relieve pain as that experienced during chronic conditions like arthritis or after surgery. Tramadol Hcl 50 mg also arrives in...
- Best Home Remedies for Heartburn
Heartburn is usually triggered when stomach acid travels up toward the esophagus and cause a burning feeling in your throat or chest. It can be a very unpleasant feeling, but there are natural home remedies that can help relieve it aside from taking over-the-counter medications. However, it's time...
- Different Blood Types and What They Mean
The ABO (A, B, AB, or O) blood group system is used to classify different types of antibodies in the plasma and antigens in the red blood cells (RBCs). The ABO blood group and RhD antigen determine the type of blood that is a perfect match for blood transfusions. The four ABO blood groups are: ...
- Dr. Philip W. Halstead M.D.602 S. Atwood Road Bel Air Maryland 21014
- Dr. Joseph Angelo MD208 Plumtree Road Bel Air Maryland 21015
- Miss Rama Shankar M.D.1501 Division Street Baltimore Maryland 21217
- Dr. Edward M. Miller M.D.5601 LOCH RAVEN BLVD BALTIMORE MD 21239
- Dr. Maria Belen Menucci M.D.5601 Loch Raven Blvd Baltimore MD 21239
- Dr. Mihaela Carter MD2850 North Ridge Rd Ellicott City MD 21043