Dr. Eugene Wolfel is a cardiologist practicing in Aurora, CO. Dr. Wolfel specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Wolfel also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1976
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- 1979
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease- 1983
- 2012 Best Doctor for Executives
- Board Member American College of Cardiologists
- Board Member American Heart Association
- Board Member American College of Sports Medicine
- Board Member American Association of Cardiopulmunary Rehab
- Member International Society of Heart/Lung Treatment -
- Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Cardiovascular Diseases; Oh State Univ Hosp, Pulmonary Diseases; Oh State Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Ohio State University Medical Center 1979
- University of Colorado 1984
- University of Colorado 1984
Eugene Wolfel MD's Practice location
Eugene Wolfel MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
Lupus is a chronic auto immune condition that affects many systems in one's body. Cutaneous lupus erythematosus is one type of lupus. Cutaneous lupus can be divided into three main categories:...
- What is Cardiac Ablation?
Cardiac ablation is a procedure used for atrial fibrillation (a-fib) treatment, which is an irregular beating of the heart. Doctors may recommend the procedure when other methods of treatment such as drugs and heartbeat reset aren’t successful.If atrial fibrillation, or an irregular heart rate,...
- What Are the Triggers of Atrial Fibrillation?
What are the Triggers of Atrial Fibrillation?Atrial fibrillation (A-Fib) is a condition that affects the upper chambers of the heart, also known as the atria.In a healthy human heart, the electrical impulses pass through the atria through a contraction to the ventricles and fibers to complete a...
- What is Blood Pressure, and How Is Blood Pressure Lowered?
Modern day lifestyle does come with the risk of certain disease that is a result of everyday stress, poor eating habits, lack of exercise, and so on. While we are all aware of these diseases, we fail to take timely steps to prevent them from happening to us, and, by the time these strike, it is...
- What You Need to Know About Coronary Heart Disease (CHD)
What is CHD?Coronary heart disease (CHD) is the disease that develops when there is an insufficient oxygen supply to the heart muscle by the coronary arteries. The most common reason for this is atherosclerosis of the coronary arteries with cholesterol plaques formation and narrowing of the arterial...
- What Is a Normal Heart Rate?
What is heart rate?The heart rate is the number of heartbeats that occur per minute. The normal heart rate depends from person-to-person. As people get older, the heart rate changes and pulse regularity may change, which can signify heart problems or other medical conditions. Your heart rate may...
- Carlin S. Long MD777 Bannock Street Denver Colorado 80204
- Arif Rohilla M.D.1929 E Egbert St Brighton CO 80601
- Robert E Henson M.D., F.A.C.C.1960 Ogden St Denver CO 80218
- Mircea M Petrina MD9141 GRANT ST STE 140 THORNTON CO 80229
- Jonathan A Sherman MD1444 SOUTH POTOMAC AURORA CO 80012
- Luisa Mestroni MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045