Dr. Shauna L Hindman D.C.
Chiropractor110 County Line Rd West Suite B Westerville OH, 43082
Dr. Shauna Hindman is a Chiropractor practicing in Westerville, OH. Dr. Hindman specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Hindman seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and acupuncture.
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Acupuncture (needle/laser)
- Nutrition Assessment And Counseling
- Blood Work
Dr. Shauna L Hindman D.C.'s Practice location
Westerville, OH 43082Get Direction
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Kevin Sarich3969 Trueman Blvd Hilliard OH 43026
- Dr. Ryan D. Dick D.C.1329 Cherry Way Drive Gahanna OH 43230
- Dr. Anthony C Yannessa DC358 B S. HAMILTON RD GAHANNA OH 43230
- Dr. Benjamin Reeves Long D.C.428 Beecher Rd Columbus OH 43230
- Dr. Ronald John Farabaugh D.C.2879 E Dublin Granville Rd Columbus OH 43231
- Dr. Ajay P Syam D.C., CICE1430 S High St Columbus OH 43207