Dr. Shauna Hindman is a Chiropractor practicing in Westerville, OH. Dr. Hindman specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Hindman seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and acupuncture.
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Acupuncture (needle/laser)
- Nutrition Assessment And Counseling
- Blood Work
Dr. Shauna L Hindman D.C.'s Practice location
Westerville, OH 43082Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Shauna L Hindman D.C. | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Shauna L Hindman D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Dr. Ryan D. Dick D.C.1329 Cherry Way Drive Gahanna OH 43230
- Dr. Anthony C Yannessa DC358 B S. HAMILTON RD GAHANNA OH 43230
- Dr. Benjamin Reeves Long D.C.428 Beecher Rd Columbus OH 43230
- Dr. Ronald John Farabaugh D.C.2879 E Dublin Granville Rd Columbus OH 43231
- Dr. Ajay P Syam D.C., CICE1430 S High St Columbus OH 43207
- Dr. David Hummel D.C.95 South Liberty St. Powell OH 43065