Dr. Bradley Fanestil is an internist practicing in Boulder, CO. Dr. Fanestil specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Fanestil provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Ks Sch of Med, Kansas City Ks 1987
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Vet Affairs Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- UCLA San Fernando Vly Program
Dr. Bradley D Fanestil M.D.'s Practice location
Louisville, CO 80027Get Direction
BOULDER, CO 80301Get Direction
Dr. Bradley D Fanestil M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fanestil
- What Is a Basic Metabolic Panel (BMP) Used For?
Basic Metabolic PanelA basic metabolic panel is a group of blood tests that will give healthcare providers important information about an individual's current metabolic status, which includes kidney function, blood sugar levels, acid-base balance, and electrolyte balance. Having a combination of...
- What Is Ringworm?
Ringworm, or tinea, refers to a fungal infection of the skin. The term ‘worm’ is derived from the old belief that the disease was caused by a worm. The term ‘ring’ refers to the characteristic ring-shaped patches produced by the fungus on the skin. Infection is often found in the outer layer...
- How to Get Rid of a Boil: Homeopathic Treatment and Prevention
IntroductionA small bump on any part of the body is always a troublesome affair. Has anyone wondered whether it is just a boil or a pimple? Although the two often look so similar, they are actually two different things. A pimple and a boil may start out similarly, wherein there would be a reddish...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Valley Fever?
Valley fever, or coccidioidomycosis, is a fungal infection that usually presents itself in the form of a lung disease. This condition is also known by the name desert fever, desert rheumatism, and San Joaquin Valley fever. This condition is very mild, in most cases, and requires no special...
- General Practice, Family Practice, and Internal Medicine: What's the Difference?
Primary care providers, family physicians, generalists, and internists can be tricky designations to understand because these healthcare providers similarly cover a number of areas when diagnosing and treating people. However, knowing their differences can be helpful when it comes to finding the...
- Is Syphilis an STD?
What is an STD?Sexually transmitted disease, or commonly known as STD, is a type of disease that gets transmitted through sexual contact. AIDS caused by the HIV virus is a primary example of a sexually transmitted disease. Most STDs do not have any obvious symptoms at the beginning, aside from the...
- Dr. Janina S. Czartolomna M.D.9191 Huron Street Denver Colorado 80260
- Lawrence S Janowski MD6363 W 120th Avenue Broomfield CO 80020
- Dr. Peter M Eller M.D.407 East Ave Pawtucket RI 02860
- Dr. Richard Joseph Apke M.D.51 W 84th Ave Denver CO 80260
- Dr. Stanley M Wilbur M.D1400 E Palomar St Chula Vista CA 91913
- Dr. David H Lookner M.D.580 Mohawk Dr Boulder CO 80303