Dr. Maureen Ross MD PHD
Oncologist | Medical OncologyElm And Carlton St Buffalo NY, 14263
Dr. Maureen Ross is an oncologist practicing in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Ross specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Ross manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine 1984
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- 1988
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology- 1989
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology- 1996
- Blood Disorders, Leukemia, Multiple Myeloma And More
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (aml)
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Member American Society of Hematology
- Member American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Member American Society of Blood and Marrow Transplantation
- Duke University Medical Center, Hematology/Oncology, NC, USA 1990
Dr. Maureen Ross MD PHD's Practice location
Buffalo, NY 14263Get Direction
The Woodlands, TX 77384Get Direction
Dr. Maureen Ross MD PHD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ross
- Pregnancy Does Not Affect Breast Cancer Recurrence, Study Finds
There is a fear among some survivors of breast cancer that having a baby can cause the cancer to come back. For a while, there was no hard evidence one way or the other, so this question could cloud the mind of some women. Only ten percent of young women who have been diagnosed with breast cancer go...
- Ovarian Cancer: Is it Asymptomatic in the Early Stages?
Only three percent of women in the world who are diagnosed with some form of cancer have ovarian cancer. This type of cancer has the highest percentage of deaths in the female population. Every cancer starts when the growth of cells becomes abnormal and out of control. Ovarian cancer begins in the...
- How to Spot Breast Cancer Charity Scams
October marks another year of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. The event, which started as just a week-long endeavor in 1985, is a time for the public to come together to raise awareness and fundraise for the disease. When used properly, donated funds can go towards research organizations...
- What Is Cachexia?
Cachexia is a wasting syndrome, which is a process that causes fat tissues and muscle to waste away. This disorder causes involuntary weight loss, which often affects people with late-stage chronic diseases, such as cancer, renal disease, HIV or AIDS, and congestive heart failure.People with...
- Can I Live Without a Bladder if I Have Bladder Cancer?
The bladder is the organ in the human body that stores urine temporarily to be released later through the urethra. It is, therefore, a very important part of the body. Unfortunately, in some cases of bladder cancer, the bladder has to be removed.The removal of the urinary bladder is done through a...
- Blogging Her Way Through Lymphoma - A 22 Year Old’s Way to Cope
In May of 2016, Katie DeMasi graduated from the University of Delaware with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing. The young woman already had a job lined up as a registered nurse at NYU Langone Medical Center in New York City. She had picked out her scrubs and spent a few of her summer days...
- Dr. Michael Carol Snyderman M.D.515 ABBOTT RD BUFFALO NY 14220
- Dr. Pankaj K. Singhal MD, MSELM AND CARLTON ST BUFFALO NY 14263
- Dr. Foluso Olabisi Ademuyiwa MDElm And Carlton St Buffalo NY 14263
- Dr. Amy P Early MD100 COLLEGE PKWY WILLIAMSVILLE NY 14221
- Dr. Arthur I. Radin M.D.41 Fifth Ave New York NY 10003
- Dr. Ellis Levine MDElm and Carlton St Buffalo NY 14263