Misty Conley is a physical therapist practicing in BATON ROUGE, LA. Misty Conley specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Misty Conley can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Misty Conley will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Misty B Conley DPT's Practice location
BATON ROUGE, LA 70808Get Direction
Misty B Conley DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Does Kinesiology Tape Work?
What is a kinesiology tape?Most people would recognize kinesiology tapes as bright-colored tapes with fascinating configurations. A kinesiology tape is a thin and stretchy fabric made from cotton or nylon blend. This stretchy fabric is backed up with an adhesive, which is made from hypoallergenic...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Why Lateral Epicondylitis is Called Tennis Elbow
Lateral epicondylitis is a condition of the arms that creates pain around the elbow joints. The condition may be a result of a number of causes, but it is typically from overuse of the elbow. However, it may take some time before lateral epicondylitis starts showing intense pain; it may be up to one...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- What is a Hamstring Strain?
Hamstring strains happen because of an excess strain or pull on one of the three strings of muscles at the back of the thigh. This is a very common injury that affects athletes who participate in events or games that require fast sprinting and immediate halts. The strain on the muscle can be mild...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Sarah Do PT10620 Timberlake Dr Baton Rouge LA 70810
- Mr. Robert Joseph Guidry PHYSICAL THERAPIST12180 Greenwell Springs Rd Baton Rouge LA 70814
- Ms. Jennifer Grant Watts PT/DPT31985 La Highway 16 Denham Springs LA 70726
- Dr. Lindsay Demouy DPT10101 Park Rowe Ave Baton Rouge LA 70810
- Trinity Purvis Salter P.T.9456 Jefferson Hwy Baton Rouge LA 70809
- Sydnie Shackleton Cole PT, DPT1805 College Dr Baton Rouge LA 70808