Dr. Rebecca Pelton is a speech language pathologist practicing in NORTH CREEK, NY. Dr. Pelton specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Pelton evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Pelton helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Mrs. Rebecca Lynn Pelton SLP's Practice location
NORTH CREEK, NY 12853Get Direction
Mrs. Rebecca Lynn Pelton SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- How Common is Autism?
According to a recent survey, 1 out of every 52 children who attend school is autistic. The rates of the disease are constantly increasing, and the disease has trippled in the past decade, not only in the U.S but all around the world.Boys are more affectedWhen we study different ethnic groups and...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Mrs. Kristie Amanda Keppler M.S.ED SLP-CCC59 FOWLER AVE. SCHROON LAKE NY 12870
- Andrea Winchip CCC-SLP6110 STATE ROUTE 8 CHESTERTOWN NY 12817
- Holly A O'meara552 GARNET LAKE RD WARRENSBURG NY 12885
- Ms. Paula Danielle Higgins SLP-CCC4472 LAKE SHORE DR DIAMOND POINT NY 12824
- Mrs. Heather Rae Adamson kennedy SLP5 WHITETAIL LN BOLTON LANDING NY 12814
- Mrs. Lynn Micha May MSCCCSLP112 SK. BOWL ROAD NORTH CREEK NY 12853